Chapter 178: Magne Vs Momo

Chapter 178

June 15th 20XX

Forest

7:36 PM

Momo's day was getting worse and worse and now they are fighting someone with the power to send Kirashima flying into the air. Aizawa could be dead and Mineta was already dead, Momo knew that she couldn't take any chances, she had to give her all in this fight.

Momo created a sword and ran towards Magne, Magne blocked Momo's sword sending Momo, back, Momo again ran towards Magne as Shoto sent a baggage of icicles into Magne's back, Magne jumps up into the air as Shoto fly's towards her with Momo creating a bow and aiming it at Magne, Momo's arrow was made of a steel, it was so heavy Momo had trouble drawing it and releasing it from her bow.

The arrow flew through the air as Magne turned around to see it coming, Magne caught it in mid air but fell back to the ground, She slowly got up as Momo stabbed Magne in the back with her sword. Magne threw Momo off her back,

Magne: *pants* These kids are stronger than we thought aren't they Dabi

Dabi stepped forward and scanned the battlefield, He took a glance at Shoto observing him before taking a step further.

Dabi: So you really couldn't beat some kids?

Magne: I underestimate their powers, but we are a team after all

Dabi: I know build off of each other

Sero: Hey shut up and surrender, we are future heroes

Dabi: Are you now?

Sero ran towards Dabi shooting his tape towards Dabi binding him together.

Tenya: SERO GET BACK!

Sero didn't realize that what would happen next would change him forever.

Dabi smiled and used his quirk to incinerate Sero's tape freeing Dabi from his bonds, however the flames continued down Sero's tape as Sero's arms were set ablaze as Sero fell to the ground. Shoto ran towards Sero but was stopped by a blue wall of fire.

Dabi: Ahh it's you, you know you should make sure your classmates are annoying

Shoto: You sick bastard, let me save him

Dabi: I'm sure your other friends will save that pathetic excuse for a hero

Shoto: He may have been weak but you don't mock those who are struggling, I will show you that my flames will eclipse yours in power and I swear that you will regret the day you came here.