Chapter 163: Aizawa's Training Regiment

Chapter 163

June 15th 20XX

Forest Camp

11:00 AM

Izuku knew that it was pointless to delay the attack, he knew that the longer he stayed with the other students he put the risks of his personality being found out. If it were somehow let loose he would be outed as a villain... that can not happen. Izuku knew that tonight his plan would need to succeed no matter the cost.

Shinso: Hey Izuku, Aizawa's calling us

Izuku: Oh thanks Shinso, I'll be right there

Izuku knew that he could have no regrets, this was his path. Izuku walked towards where the other students had gathered.

Aizawa: Now that you have all arrived I will go over the rules of today's artivity. There are two teams each team will seek to knockout all enemy team members. The teams are... *smirks* Everyone Vs Izuku Midoriya

Shoto: Hey that's unfair

Aizawa: I wouldn't even consider this unless I was confident in Izuku's abilities, you will learn teamwork as well as control of your powers.

Bakugo: Good I was waiting for my chance to have a rematch with you IZUKU!

Izuku: Very well but are you prepared for the consequences of challenging me?

Bakugo: We all are

Then from behind Class 1-A, 5 members of Class 1-B arrived out of the forest

Ituska Kendo: You can count us in too

Bakugo: What are you doing here *sees Mineta* wait hold on Mineta what are you dodig with Class 1-B?

Mineta: I'm in class 1-B now, we are here to join in on your training camp.

Aizawa: Well well well, you finally arrived, well I have to talk with Izuku so you have until we are done to prepare. Good Luck

The other students ran off into the woods as Aizawa pulled Izuku aside to talk to him

Izuku: What is this about Mr. Aizawa

Aizawa: I want you to explain your ability to me in total

Izuku: Okay, first I ummm

AIzawa: The real ability, you are hiding something from me aren't you?

Izuku: Listen

Aizawa: Fine if you don't want to explain it then so be it however... I need you to make sure you are in control of your powers today. Can you promise me that?

Izuku: I promise to keep my powers under control

Aizawa: Now go and win

Izuku: Showing favorites *smirks*

Aizawa: Not at all

Izuku left the room as Aizawa was left to think. With the odds against him I can see his full power and train the other students all at once. I need to prepare them. Whatever happens the students will learn from their victory or their failure. This is my role as a teacher. 

*Author's Note

New characters the return of Mineta, the future is now thanks to writing (comment is you get this reference)