Chapter 191: All Might Vs All For One

Chapter 191

June 16th 20XX

The Center Of The Kamino Ward

1:15 AM

The city was destroyed, bodies crushed under rubble, rubble that filled the area with smoke from the dust and the flames. All For One had made Kamino into a warzone and it was up to All Might to end this fight.

All Might went to detroit punch One For All in the face but One For All was too fast and just countered sending All Might back. ALl Might went in for another punch but this proves futile as he was just countered again.

All For One: Well All Might you have gotten so much weaker since last time, it's pitiful, but,

All For One smiled, he knew that this would get All Might going, if turning a city to rubble won't get him going then maybe his student will

Shoto stood on the remains of a building, in his hand was a spear made of ice, it sparkled in the rubble as it seemed to attract the light towards it, Shoto looked towards All For One, he could sense All For One's aura but it wasn't directed towards him. Shoto took the spear and jumped into the air, the spear grew longer and longer as Shoto yelled

Shoto: Frozen Destiny Spear!

The Spear flew through the air seeming to cut through the fabric of the sky as it got closer to All For One, All For One however knew how to counter this, he held out his hand a sent an air blast to send the spear back at Shoto piercing the boy's chest sending him falling of the building and onto the remains of the street below

All Might: YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, IT'S TIME TO GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!

All Might lunged at All For One this time landing a hit, then another, then another. All Might was gaining momentum as he sent All For One back into the ground as he punched him in the chest. All For One tried to counter but he wasn't able to get past All Might's new found strength, however All For One had a few tricks up his sleeve.

A purple gas began to seep off of All For One, this caused All Might to slow down, from some reason the gas was making him feel tired. All For One kicked All Might away and stopped the gas

All For One: I got that one from some kid awhile back, it's called gas, and it put anyone in the area where the gas reaches to sleep. So All Might how will you stop me, I've already taken everything from you.

All Might: SHUT UP!

All For One: Oh are you mad because your masters grandson is going to be my successor?

All Might froze, All Might didn't understand, how he found... no how All For One could find her grandson, but that... All Might couldn't think the gas was making him to tried to think.

All For One: *yelling to the news helicopters* WATCH AS YOUR HERO FALLS TO HIS KNEES, THIS IS YOUR NUMBER ONE HERO, YOUR PEACE, WATCH HIM CRUMBLE IN THE FACE OF POWER

All Might began to cough up blood as his body began to shrivel up as he fell to his knees, the cameras zoomed in as All Might;s secret was revealed, everyone watching the fight went silent, the country felt betrayed and scared, All Might was supposed to be the symbol of peace, he was supposed to be strong...

All For One: *walking over to All Might and stomping on his head* THIS IS YOUR HERO, THIS PITFUL LITTLE MAN IS YOUR PEACE, HE IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUD WHO PRETENDED TO BE THE STRONGEST HERO BUT HE COULDN'T SAVE HIS STUDENT, THE CITIZENS OF KAMINO OR ANYONE HERE, WATCH AS YOUR HERO DIES, WATCH AS HE TAKES HIS LAST BREATH

The camera's zoomed in as All For One aimed his hand down at All Might's head, watching the shell of the man he once called his rival. Everyone in the country held there breath watching evil triumph, they knew that if no one could stop All For One there was no chance for a peaceful and hopeful life.

It was then All For One turned his head to the left to see a man on a motorcycle dressed in a suit of armour, it was white with layers of green and gold. The sleeves were just extensions of the gloves, a clear white, at the wrist gold and green formed a brace which connected to each finger on both sides. The chestpiece of the armour was white but with a green and gold pattern the gave off a glowing color. His mask was just a face mask and the outline of glasses that when activated could be used to track the man's oponetesThe man got off the motorcycle and took a covering that looked like the covering of a sword off his back. The man looked at All For One summoning a golden blade and putting the covering over the sword.

The sword began to blaze with white and green fire as it seemed to grow, the man took a step forward, a step that shook the area. The man pointed his sword towards All For One and spoke, loud enough for the helicopters to pick up his message and show it to the world

Man: I stand here before you all not as some hero looking for glory but as someone who can't stand by and watch this devastation continue, in order to stop these tragedies we need to look to someone who can save you, I come to you as the solution to your pain to your cries as *points to All Might* those who lied and deceived you into a false hope. Today marks the day that a man not a hero but a man just like all of you, born from the suffering of system that plagues us all frees you from your fear, remember this day as the day Tenshi was born!

*Author's Note*

Izuku has finally arived, but what is he doing preparing to fight All For One, why is he calling himself Tenshi? These questions will be answered as Chapter 192: Tenshi Vs All For One releases next!