Chapter 138: A Promise To Overhaul

Chapter 138

June 12th 20XX

Unknown Warehouse

10:33 AM

Izuku: I have the power of a being who calls himself Tenshi, When I use his power I get abilities that even I don't know the full extent of.

Overhaul: Tenshi... I have heard of that name once before... never mind that. Would you be willing to train someone for me?

Izuku: What do you mean train someone?

Overhaul: I need you to train this girl, her quirk is rewind, to put it simply she can revert anyone into their past age to the point where they are re-winded out of existence, you can see why that is a problem for me don't you?

Izuku: I see how it is a problem but I can't block a quirk

Tenshi: *in Izuku's head* With training you can however it will cost you

Izuku: Wait with training I can

Overhaul: What training?

Izuku: Give me a month and I will be strong enough to train her

Overhaul: I'll hold you too that, and I hope you understand that crossing me or telling anyone about this will result in the death of you and everyone you love. I can't have you talking now can we?

Izuku: *angry that he threatened the lives of  his friends* Yeah I understand, now how do I get out of here?

Izuku: *angry that he threatened the lives of his friends* Yeah I understand, now how do I get out of here?

Overhaul: The same way you got here

Izuku: I figured *rolls his eyes* let's get this over with then

Someone came up from behind Izuku and put a rag over Izuku's face as Izuku drifted into unconsciousness.