Chapter 194: Looking At The Moon

Chapter 194

June 16th 20XX

U.A High

2:20 AM

Kurogiri had brought Shinso and Momo back to U.A along with the rest of the league, Shigaraki showed up later but he was quiet, no one spoke until Himiko spoke first breaking the tension.

Himiko: What do we do now?

Shigaraki: We regroup for now, *looks to Shinso and Momo* You two talk to Izuku, I suggest you get your rest and talk to him tomorrow

Dabi: What about us

Shigaraki: If you have a place to go or something you want to do we are taking a break, the league will meet back up on July 1st, that includes all of us.

Spinner: Did we win?

Shigaraki: Soon a member of our league is going to be the number one hero

Shinso: Wait Izuku was Tenshi

Shigaraki: Of course he was, however *he paused* but his speech draws people to him, just like me

Momo: Are you okay Shigaraki?

Shigaraki: I'm fine, I promise all of you that everything that we have worked for will pay off, soon we will rise even stronger than before.

Himiko: You go Shigaraki!

Shigaraki growled and they all almost laughed, they had won the day and the heroes didn't even know it. Understandably Shigaraki did need a break but he knew that he must continue, the league's legacy must go on. Shigaraki looked up at the moon before looking out at the city as the night air calmed him, at least for now.

*Author's Note* 

I have decided that the next chapter will be the conclusion to Volume 3, I understand if you say I have left a lot of things unsolved because normally I tie everything together however the next Volume is one big arc mainly focusing on Izuku and Shoto while Volume 5 will be more like this volume focusing on multiple characters, Volume 4 is special as it focuses on the evolution of characters and I wanted Shoto to evolve as a character. I won't go into futher detail however Volume 4 will be a fan favorite for sure. 

Thank you again for all of your support and I hope you enjoy what is to come!