Chapter 168: Bakugo's Frustration

Chapter 168

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:45 AM

Bakugo: Dammit half and half we should have gone in ahead of time.

Shoto: I didn't think he could do that

Bakugo: until we understand the limits of his power we can't underestimate his power.

Shinso: Either way we need to come up with a new strategy and fast.

Bakugo: We need to launch an attack head on

Momo: You are crazy if you do that

Bakugo: Well you'll just have to wait and see, now let's go

Bakugo, Shoto, Shinso, Ochaco and Momo ran through the forest until they got to the clearing where they saw Izuku.

Izuku was bent over, his whole body was smoking. His arms were hanging limp. Izuku turned his head revealing his eyes were bloodshot, tears streamed down his face as he slowly turned the rest of his body around to face the group.

Bakugo: Izuku...

Izuku tilted his head and walked towards the group. He somehow summoned a sword from his mouth and launched himself at the group.

Shoto summoned an ice blade to block Izuku but Izuku broke through it, almost cutting Shoto in half. Bakugo, knowing that Izuku was going to kill him if he didn't take this fight seriously, turned on his Zen Mode.

Bakugo: Momo, Shinso, Ochaco you need to leave, at this point me and Shoto are the only ones left who can fight him.

Momo, Shinso, and Ochaco all nodded and ran off into the woods.

Bakugo using Zen Mode launched a series of explosions which created a smoke cloud. Izuku couldn't see, he was completely out of it. He couldn't feel his body but he still felt so much pain. Bakugo came up from behind Izuku and punched him in the back. Izuku fell on his knees as he screamed in pain. Bakugo punched Izuku in the wrist of the hand he used to use the Devastation Blast.

Bakugo: Sorry Izuku but I can't let you hurt any of us

Bakugo went to break Izuku's other wrist when a blast of fire caused him to back out of the smoke cloud and away from Izuku. Bakugo looked up to see Shoto standing on a pillar of ice

Bakugo: Don't get in my way half and half

Shoto: I am not going to let you torture my friend

Bakugo: What the hell do you mean torture? I am trying to save our lives, you are risking all of our lives you dumbass.

Shoto: Bakugo I am warning you for the last time don't touch him

Bakugo: Then I'll settle for you then

Bakugo launches himself at Shoto, however Shoto's left eye began to get a marking around it as he kicked Bakugo right in the back.

Author's Note

I have some news, first I will be releasing more chapters at a more steady pace in the following weeks. Second I have already mapped out the rest of book 3 and half of book 4. Lastly I am coming out with a new story based off another anime, the release date and title will be revealed later but I will say that this new story is going to be one of my best works yet.