Part One?

2133 Words

What if you could go back in time to your younger self? What would you do? How would you act? Would you change things? Or would you keep them the same? Knowing what you know now, with all your memories intact.

Time travel don't work. You can't go back in the past and change things. You can't go back and kill Hitler as a young man or a baby. It just wont work.

But, what if you could move the electrical part of your brain from now to you in the past? You could change your past. You would be you but, only your memories would be. Only the things that you have in your head could travel back. All your knowledge that you have now could be pushed back in time.

There is only one problem. There is no way to know when in the past you will go. It can only be narrowed down to a span of time. So, if you want to be 20 years old again. Then you might be anywhere between 15 to 25.

One other little side affect. You have access to all your memories that you have ever had. Your able to recall anything and everything at will. All of the good, bad, and indefinite memories you have ever had in your life, are yours.

The other thing is, you can never come back. It would be a one way trip. You would have to grow up again.

One crazy Uber genus kid figured out how to do this. She was only 18 at the time and didn't want to go back in time. It was by accident that she figured out that she could do this. However, she knew someone that would love to go to the past. And if anyone found out about how she could time travel she knew that it would be taken away from her. She knew she had to hide her discovery. And what better way then in the past.

She had to find someone that would be willing to go to their past. And when the time came, stop her from ever making her discovery. But, who could she trust? Who would be willing to go back and relive there past? How far back would they have to be sent to fix her mistake? She had no real friends to speak of. She had no family. She was an orphan from when she was born. She had only her work.
**************************************************************************************

"Hay Sam, my dad wants to meet you. He said it was time to talk with you about some stuff. So, can you come to dinner at my place tonight? Please? I promise it wont be that bad. And he is the one that was helping you out by giving us this space to work."

Max was the only one that I got along with since I ran away from my last foster family. His dad helped when Max found me crashed in this place. It was an old warehouse but it had a good roof on it. Max went to his dad and asked if I could stay. I guess Max's dad owned the building. Within a week I had a room built here, it was a loft style. A full setup, a bed a full kitchen and a bathroom. I never knew why but, Max's dad said that I could stay at their place or he would make me a place here. I didn't want to mess up their home so I said I would stay here. Then the construction people showed up and built me a room. They fixed up the windows and the leaks. They even cleaned up the place. I have been here for a year now and I have never seen or spoken to Max's dad.

    "Fine, When do I need to be there? And where do you live anyway?" I saw as I finish hiding some of my work. "This can't be good If anyone finds this stuff I'm screwed."

    "Well, dad said for me to bring you home with me when I come back. That is, if you were coming to dinner tonight. So, anytime you want. We could hangout at my place until dinner. I mean...if...if you want to hangout with me. I mean...you don't have to. We have a pool and some things we could do if you want. Or we could just watch some TV or something."

    Max was only 15 and a little shy. But, he was a nice kid. His dad let him come over when ever he was not in school. So, he was here every weekend. I didn't mind, he was good company. He reminded me of a little brother. Or at least what I thought a little brother should be. When I had time we would play video games or watch a movie. But I think that he wanted more. Maybe he wanted me as a big sister or something. I had no clue, maybe he wanted a girlfriend. And I was not going to be that, he's too young for me. But, he was nice to hangout with most of the time. And because of him, I got this place.