• F i v e • ☆ C a l m ☆

Izuku snuggled up close with Shinsou.

"Shinsou... please don't leave me," he whimpered quietly.
"Never," Shinsou responded, "I'll never leave you."

Izuku curled in closer, soaking in Shinsou's warmth. They were wrapped in Shinsou's weighted blanket. Shinsou started moving his hand gently through Izuku's fluffy, green, and curly locks of soft hair. He twirled some pieces around his finger and massaged the smaller boy's head, warning a few small and quiet moans from the boy, who didn't even realize he was making the sounds. Izuku looked up at Shinsou, sparkling emeralds meeting dusty amethysts.

"Thank you, Shinsou."
"Call me Hitoshi."

The two boys stayed cuddled together. Shinsou's arms were wrapped around Midoriya's waist and his hands were intertwined with the scarred hands of the boy he loved so much. Izuku's arms were wrapped around his sides to hold Hitoshi's hands. The two were practically as close as they could be without literally being on top of each other. Izuku looked up and boldly pecked Shinsou on the lips before turning his head back and closing his eyes. Shinsou, on the other hand, was redder than a certain student's hair. His mind was racing and spitting out incoherent words. He simply could not comprehend that this boy could love him. Instead of questioning it, he let it go and nuzzled his chin onto the crook of Izuku's neck and gave him a peck on the cheek before falling asleep as well.

When Izuku awoke, he found himself snuggled against a heat source. Allowing his eyes adjust, he noticed that his personal blanket was, in fact, Shinsou. Not wanting to lose this warmth, he snuggled closer and closed his eyes.

"I know you're awake," Shinsou said as he chuckled.
"Hmph... no I'm not. You're dreaming."
"Sure. Okay, if I'm dreaming, then Aizawa will burst into this room wearing a pink crop top, a short pink skirt, and cat ears. Also, his hair will be in pigtails and Present Mic will be blasting Niki Minaj's Boom Boom as he parades through the dorms."

...

"Okay, that proves it. You're awake."
"Mmmmm no."
"Only a few more minutes, I have to pee."
"I don't care."
"Damn that's cold."
"You're too warm to leave me."
"I'll be right back, it's Saturday, so we don't have class."
"You liar it's Wednesday."
"Mmm, it's one pm. You didn't fall asleep until four am, so I let you sleep and texted Aizawa to tell him that you weren't feeling well and that I was staying here to keep you from going to class and overworking yourself."
"What! But I'm fine, I'm not even tired I swear, we can make it in time for last period if we hurry."
"No, you're staying here. You're tired and dehydrated, so you're sick. I'll be back in two minutes with some soup and water. Stay right here."

Of course Shinsou only mentioned the fact that he looks tired and that since he cried so much, he's dehydrated. He didn't mention how pale, thin, and drained Izuku looked.

Shinsou walked downstairs, where no one was. In all honesty, it felt almost surreal. After using the bathroom (and washing his hands, obviously), he made some soup for Izuku and got him a cold glass of water. He brought everything up to his room and gave it to Izuku. Izuku ate the soup and drank the water, only to cuddle back up to his favorite heat source again.

Hey guys! I was gonna make this a two-parter, but I just combined the chapters... hope there is still a notification for when I update a chapter!!