• t w e n t y o n e • ☆ S o c i a l b a t t e r y ☆

As a reward for your patience, there shall be more smut, Shower Style.

When they got back to the dorms, Shinsou, unfortunately, had to wake Deku up.

"Izu~ We're here."
"Hm? Oh."

He yawned, stretched... and then clung onto his boyfriend.

"Carry me~~"

Shinsou eventually made it out of the van  with Deku clinging to him. This did stir up some laughter, but just one deadly glare from Shinsou and it quickly dispersed. While some stayed downstairs, Shinsou brought Midoriya to his room. He layed Midoriya down, but Midoriya grabbed his arm.

"I have to take a shower, babe~"

"Noo, don't leave me~"

"You're so lucky that I blackmailed my dads into getting me an in-room bathroom."

"You have one of those?"

"Just recently got it decorated. How about we take a bath together, kitten?"

Midoriya blushed, and Shinsou picked him up. Shinsou ran the bath while a nosy Midoriya poked around and looked in the cabinets.

"You have bubbles."
"Yes I do."

That's all it took. Within mere minutes, Izuku had poured two capfulls of bubbles into the water.

"You really like bubble baths, huh?"
"Yep! Now turn around while I undress."
"But we're-"
"Turn around."
"Fine."

They both got undressed, and stepped into the bathtub. Midoriya was sitting somewhat in Shinsou's lap.

"Something's poking me... Sh-shinsou?"

Both of the boys' faces went red in realization. To avoid an awkward conversation, Shinsou splashed water on Midoriya's head.

"Shinsou!"

"Haha!"

And that began the water war. But as soon as both of their heads were drenched, soap came next. Midoriya sat very still, his eyes closed, as Shinsou applied the shampoo. Shinsou started massaging Midoriya's head resulting in the smaller boy letting out a few quiet, but not unnoticed, moans. Once Shinsou was done, Midoriya flipped around. He started applying the shampoo the same way Shinsou did his.

Once they were done with hair, they realized it was time to do bodies. They hadn't really seen each other naked yet, so it would be a bit awkward. Once they stood up, both of them blushed taking in the sight of one another. For one thing, Deku could not stop looking down. It was so big. Shinsou, although aware of where Midoriya was staring, couldn't take his eyes off of Midoriya's chest. He was gay. So, so, so gay. And so was his boyfriend, he realized.

Shinsou eventually snapped out of it and turned on the shower head, but he couldn't take it anymore. He pinned Midoriya to the bathroom wall and kissed him roughly. Midoriya, who had be having the same urges, kissed back passionately. Shinsou started playing with Midoriya's nipples, rubbing them, squeezing them, twisting them. He let his hands slide down to Midoriya medium-sized member, lightly stroking it up and down. He told Midoriya to turn around, and he happily obliged.

"May I?"
"O-f course~"

Shinsou thrusted his large, pulsing member in, waiting for a sign that Midoriya was ready for him to move.

"Go a-ahead~"

Shinsou, taking the hint, started slowly moving his dick. He sped up the pace, little by little, until he hit the g-spot.

"Ah~ oh~ yes~"

Midoriya's moans filled the air, sounding like sweet symphonies to Shinsou. As soon as they were finished, Shinsou sprayed the "evidence" down the drain. They then scrubbed each other down, giving each other knowing looks and touches as they did so.

When they got out, Shinsou dried himself off and wrapped Midoriya in a towel. Once they were both dry, they skipped drying their unruly hair and got into bed with small, light towels covering their heads. Deku was in a large hoodie, courtesy of Shinsou, whom of which was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Deku, claiming his social battery needed to be recharged, forced Shinsou to cuddle him (as if he wouldn't have done that anyway) and they fell peacefully asleep.

Sorry for the wait y'all

I'm very tired tho and I promised myself I get y'all a chapter soon