• T w e n t y t h r e e • ☆ T i m e ☆

It was a hell of a week. People were either sad or ready for murder, sometimes both. Aizawa was fed up. He knew that there was a group conspiring to murder Midoriya's father. Honestly, he wanted to join, but as a teacher and a hero, he couldn't. He was also tired of the kids who weren't paying attention to anything because they were too sad.

People really weren't acting like themselves. Usually upbeat classmates were either depressed or furious. Other classes even took note, even the third years had to ask what was going on.

When Izuku returned, he also acted odd. He was flinching a lot and talking quieter. He looked so scared whenever his father was brought up. He had a panic attack during training. Shinsou obviously inquired about this, but Izuku said he didn't know. So many things were indistinct about his childhood that he couldn't tell what was wrong with himself. Izuku's friends tried to help, but Shinsou was the only one he'd let touch him, and that took a while to do. Izuku's sunshine personality had disappeared, and suddenly, the entire class of 1-a no longer acted themselves.

This effected the whole school.

After so long, Monoma had nothing to make fun of.

The school stopped getting attacked by the league.

Everything fell quiet at the usually excitable school. Media coverage dropped. Nothing happened.

It was a Sunday afternoon. Shinsou and Izuku were watching a movie.

"Izuku! There's someone here for you!" Iida called.

Izuku kissed Shinsou on the head and went down stairs.

He met the three figures outside.

"So, you're my brother."

"What?!"

Shigiraki, Toga, and Dabi revealed themselves. All though Toga looked really excited to see Deku again, but she kept quiet while Shigiraki explained.

"You're the biological son of All for One, and I am the adopted son. He did not pass his quirk on to me, yet he's dead. You must have it."

"I... Don't know what you're talking about. I don't have his quirk."

"Who else would he have given it to?"

"I don't know. I can't be seen talking to you though. You'll have to leave."

They agreed, and Shigiraki slipped him their address.

Now, Midoriya could've texted the teachers with the information, but he didn't. He put the address in his notes and threw the paper away.

"Who were they? They seemed suspicious."

"Huh? Oh. Family friends. Big jokers. Wanted to scare you."

"Oh,"

He was going to say more, but Izuku walked off and back upstairs. He knocked on Shinsou's door and was immediately let in.

"Hey Shinsou... can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, anything."

"So I was reading something, and... do you think if someone has a villain parent they can still be  a hero?"

"Yeah. Duh. Your parents don't define you."

"Shinsou..."

"Yeah?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah...?"

"All for One was my dad."