• S e v e n t e e n • ☆ D r a m a ☆

After the campfire, Ojiro fulfilled the bi-colored boy's odd request and met him behind the dorms.

"So, you like Shinsou, correct?"

"Yes, but isn't he dating Midoriya?"

"Not for long."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to date Midoriya. I was going to ask him out a few weeks ago but I was never in the right place at the right time. I'm going to break them up and if you help me, you can have Shinsou."

"But they're not objects, Todoroki. They have feelings, too. Midoriya might not want to date you. And Shinsou might not want to date me, and I've come to terms with that. You should, too."

"Think about it. I can get some dirt on Shinsou, making Midoriya break up with him. They're both emotional wrecks and we come in and save them!"

"No way, that's insane. I'm not forcing two people who care about each other apart just so that I can have a boyfriend. There are more fish in the sea for the both of us."

"Fine-" Todoroki growled- "I'll do it alone then."

Ojiro went back inside feeling very uneasy. He knew exactly what to do. He climbed the stairs, trying to remember what floor Shinsou's room was on. He then remembered that Shinsou and Midoriya were next to each other.

Uraraka

O: Hey, I need to ask Midoriya a question, but I forgot which floor he's on.

U: Oh! He's on the third floor, room thirteen.

O: Thank you.

With that, he went to the third floor and knocked on the door of room thirteen.

"Oh, hey Ojiro! What's up?" Midoriya asked smiling kindly.

"Is Shinsou here? I need to talk to the both of you, it's kind of important."

"Oh, he had to get something from his room, we were just hanging out a few seconds ago. He'll be back soon! Come on in!"

Ojiro looked around the boy's room. It was littered with All Might posters and action figures, the desk had about twenty to thirty notebooks on it, in three very neat stacks, the floor was clean besides two or three dumbbells stowed in the corner. Two books lied on the bed.

"Hey Midoriya, I'm back." Shinsou walked through the door. "Why's he here?"

"He wants to talk to us, he says it's important."

Shinsou sat down next to Midoriya before pulling him onto his lap to make more room on the bed.

"It's Todoroki. He's determined to break you two up by gaining info on you, Shinsou. He plans to take advantage of the wrecked emotional state Midoriya would be in and asking him out as his weakest."

"What? That's awful. I can't believe he would do this..."

"And why did he tell you about it?"

"Somehow he figured out that I used to have a crush on you and tried to get me to join...I thought it was awful. I knew that no matter how bad, Midoriya would probably want to talk to Shinsou before actually doing anything, and even then, if you two had broken up, you obviously wouldn't want to hop back into a relationship so soon. Not only was the plan morally wrong, it was downright redundant because it never would have worked."

"Thanks for telling us, Ojiro."

"Just doing what's right, Midoriya."

With that, Ojiro left to go to his room.

Dekusquad ✨

Broccoli has kicked Icyhot from the chat.

B: Guys I need to talk with you, it's important.

S: I'm sure you didn't have to kick Todoroki from the chat to discuss it.

U: Yeah, why did you remove him?

B: Because he wants me and Shinsou to break up so that he can get with me. Ojiro told us because Todoroki wanted to include him since he had a crush on Shinsou at one point.

U: That's insane!

B: He was going to blackmail Shinsou so that I would break up with him..

S: I cannot believe Todoroki would even think of such a thing! We should probably talk to him to get the full story!

Sonic has added Icyhot to the chat.

S: Please, read our conversation and explain yourself.

I: Many of our classmates would agree that Midoriya is cute, but many of them have been sucked into relationships by other people. I have been in love with Midoriya since the sports festival, therefore, I deserve him.

B: But I don't like you in that way, Todoroki-kun. I just see us a friends.

S: Midoriya is not an object either, so you can't 'deserve' him.

U: That's just wrong, Todoroki.

F: I agree with Ochaco, kero.

I: One day, Midoriya will be mine, that's a promise.

After that comment, Deku closed out of messages and cuddled up to his boyfriend and watched a movie, allowing all thoughts of Todoroki to drift away (haha Steven Universe lol) from his mind.