• E i g h t e e n • ☆ A c h a t ☆

The next day, Aizawa called Shinsou while Midoriya was still asleep. Shinsou was able to avoid waking the smaller boy while he steeped outside to take the call.

"What's up, dad?"

"I need to talk with problem child #1 today. I know you two are pretty close, so can you tell him to meet me in front of the school at 2:30 pm?"

"Midoriya? Sure. What's this about?"

"I'm pulling students individually throughout the week to go over their mental health exams and talk about proper treatment. His mental health exam was extensive and very surprising, so I'm taking him first."

"He's actually still asleep. Did his paper say anything about insomnia?"

"I'm not supposed to say, but yeah. How do you get him to sleep?"

"Cuddling works really well. If cuddling doesn't work, playing with his hair will. Works quicker than Auntie Nem's gas would, actually."

"Thanks kid. Anyways, Zashi is forcing me to a mall because apparently I'm too worried about the kids and need to relax. I'll be back before 2:30. See ya, kiddo."

He then hung up.

When Shinsou walked back he saw his cute little broccoli curled up on his bed. He set an alarm for 1:25 pm and fell back asleep.

1:25 pm.

Briinnggg, briinnggg.

"Mmm, Shinsou... Turn it ooffff..." Midoriya mumbled, he was not someone to wake up.

"Only when you cum, ba-"

"SHINSOU!" Midoriya smacked him with a pillow. "WAKE UP!"

"Aawww-" He grabbed his boyfriend's small waist-"but I was having such a good dream..."

"If you're going to fuck me, do it while we're both awake."

"I would do it right now, but Aizawa needs you at two thirty. You could still help me out though~."

"Mm, nah. That's your problem now."

Midoriya then walked back over to his dorm to get ready.

"Damn you..." Shinsou muttered.

At 2:30 pm, Deku met up with Aizawa as scheduled.

"So, Dr. Mentaru has prescribed you with Tolvan, for depression and anxiety; Setraline, for PTSD; and Temazepan for your insomnia. Do you need or want to talk about anything on our way to pick your prescriptions up?¹" Aizawa said calmly.

"It's... Nothing..." Midoriya lied, ducking away from Mr. Aizawa.

"If it's your dad, he's on his way to jail. As for Bakugou, we'll be having a talk later."

"Please don't scold him... no one ever told him that what he was doing was wrong. The teachers only ever praised him, so its not his fault."

"Hmm. Those teachers should be fired then. Letting a kid get bullied right in front of their eyes, who does that?"

"Well... I was considered quirkless back then since my quirk had nothing to do with my parents and since I had that extra joint."

"They still had no right to let you endure that, Midoriya. No kid, regardless of status, should be bullied."

"Hey, Aizawa..."

"Yeah kid?"

"Can someone who's quirkless be a hero? I may have a quirk now, but it was my dream even then."