• T w e n t y t w o • ☆ G r o u p ☆

Class 1-GAY

Uraraka: Hey, @No rest for the wicked, where's Deku?

No rest for the wicked: At the store, why?

Uraraka: Come to my room.

When Shinsou arrived, he saw Uraraka, Iida,  Denki, Kirishima (who had Bakugou in his lap), and Aoyama.

"What's this?" Shinsou asked.

"We call ourselves the Deku Protection Squad!" Uraraka said joyfully.

"Oui! But we're also a group of people who have fallen at one point or another for Monsieur Midoriya's charms!" Aoyama explained.

"Wait, if this is a protection squad for Izuku, why's Bakugou here?" Shinsou asked.

"He doesn't want to admit it, but I know he cares about Midoribro too! Just maybe he shows it a little different..." Kirishima said.

Shinsou growled at Bakugou and sat next to Uraraka.

"Alright, everyone has been informed of the Todoroki situation..."

Meanwhile...

"Alright Izuku... I know you don't want to do this, but we have to."

Izuku sighed as he straightened his black hair. Once it was down, he popped in his blue contacts. He buttoned up his suit and walked over to his mother. She also had black hair, but her's was shoulder length.

"Where are your contacts?"

"Couldn't find them."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry hun, it'll be okay. It's only a short visit."

"I know but... I don't want to see him... not after what he did."

"I know how you feel. But he wants to see us. We have to go, otherwise they'll make us."

"

Ok..."

He got into the car. He realized that his lie wouldn't check out for too much longer.

Shinsou🐱☕💤💜

Me: Hey babe! I actually met up with my mom at the store, so we're going to spend some time together. Love you 💚.

Shinsou🐱☕💤💜: Oh, nice. Have fun with your mom. See you later, love you 💜.

He then put his phone back into his pocket. He hated lying, especially to Shinsou, but it was necessary. He looked out the window. All of the people, not paying attention what so ever. So calm. So happy. Two dads and their daughter, a dad, a mom, and their two kids. How he wished his family were like that. But instead, he was going to see his father, the deadliest criminal in the world.

All for one.

~Meanwhile~

"So, that brings us to this. Someone must be with Deku if there is even a slight possibility Todoroki might be there. Shinsou should also watch his back."

"Hey Shinsou, is Midoriya still at the store?"

"No, he's with his mom. They met up so they decided to spend time together."

"Aww! How sweet!"

"Tch."

"Don't be like that Bakubro! What's his mom like?"

"Whatever. She's nice n shit. She can bake and cook like a fucking goddess. She'll also bitch slap you across the continent if you treat her family wrong."

"That must be where Deku gets it from!" Uraraka giggled. "What about his dad?"

"His... dad?"

"Yeah! What's his dad like?"

"I've never met him, actually..." Bakugou said, staring off into the distance. "Deku never talked about him, and Auntie Inko never did either..."

"Oh, huh. I guess he never met him. Maybe it's too hard to talk about."

To say Deku had never met his dad would be wishful thinking. He beat Izuku constantly, berating him for being weak despite being only a child. He would have given Izuku a quirk, but he deemed Izuku unworthy.

"Ah... Inko... And is that Izuku?"

"Hisashi... Yes. It's us."

"My my, how he's grown. Say, Izuku, come here."

Izuku carefully stepped towards the glass barrier.

It all happened so quickly. In seconds, the guard was down, not dead, but unarmed. Inko was trapped in a chair.

And All for One was free.