• T w e n t y F o u r • ☆ O h ☆

"Oh."

"...Oh?"

"He's your dad?"

"Yeah..."

"He's a bitch then. He left you. He hurt you. And honestly, he doesn't know what he's missing out on. You're great."

"O.. Oh... T-thank you."

Shinsou carefully reached out and gave him a hug, and Deku graciously accepted, snuggling into his boyfriend.

Meanwhile

Aizawa, sat at a tree, was very confused. Why was one of his students talking to villains? Midoriya no less! He was so calm, as if it was normal. Could he be the traitor giving every teacher such high anxiety? If so, why would they just knock on the door? Did Izuku know them before they revealed themselves? He had so many questions, but he probably wouldn't get an answer to any of them. Not soon, at least. He was going to observe for a while.

Later that night, Izuku was able to sneak out. He went to the address on his phone. He showed up in a dark green hoodie and black leggings. He knocked on the door.

"Izuku! Come on in!!"

Izuku walked into the living room where an intense Mario Kart race was taking place.

"Ah, Midoriya. Sit. Would you like something to drink?"

"Do you have coffee?"

Yes, coffee. Shinsou often drank it in the mornings and, after a while, Izuku did too.

"How's this?"

Izuku took a sip, "Perfect."

"Good. Shigiraki will talk with you after his game with Dabi. But for now, may I ask, when was the last time you saw your father in your home?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure. Many memories of him are fuzzy, like I forgot about them at some point. I think it was when I was 8. He left and never came back. It was devastating for a while, but I realized he was abusive. I spent so many nights at Kacchan's house because my mom didn't want him to hurt me like he had hurt her. It took me way to long to figure that out."

"Oh my, master wasn't a very good father then."

"Not to me. I'm not sure about-" he points at Shigiraki-"his experience with him though. Maybe he was a second chance for my dad."

"Are you sure you don't have Master's quirk?"

"No, honestly. Maybe I do? I'm not sure. I kinda feel weird. Like I'm stronger somehow."

"WOO HOO!"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU CHEATED!"

"Woah hand job! Watch the controller!"

Shigiraki cursed as he almost disintegrated his controller.

Aizawa watched carefully through a window. He could only hear a little bit, mainly just things that were shouted. It seemed as though Izuku didn't necessarily fit in, so he didn't have to worry for now. But if Izuku kept coming back, they'd have a problem then.