• N i n e t e e n • ☆ C u d d l e s ☆

Once Izuku was back at the dorms, Shouta met up with someone.

"Hey Chikara, thanks for that. I got a little bit of information from him."

"No problem! But um, I was wondering if you were going to come to Sai and mine's wedding?"

"Yeah, are you going to be Mrs. Mentaru or is she going to be Mrs. Shinjitsu?"

"We actually haven't decided yet. Personally, I think Mentaru-Shinjitsu sounds pretty badass, and so does Sai Shinjitsu. Chikara Mentaru sounds nice, too, though, if that's what she wants. Speaking of which, when are you and Hizashi gonna tie the knot?"

"There's a ton of shit going on right now, so most likely during the summer, preferably the winter. During a break, definitely. Oh yeah, and after Mic allows me to just adopt a few more problem children..."

"It's funny how much you care about your 'problem children'."

"I told you not to do that!"

"You just let me do it to one of your students without his knowledge and/or consent~"

"Oh, shut up."

"Never! Anyways, me and the boo have got to pick out some decorations. Ciao!"

"Whatever, bye. Remember, same time tomorrow!"

"Yeah yeah..."

~ With Presentation Michael ~

"Hey Sho, did you find out the deal with Midoriya?"

"His dad abuses him and his mom because everyone thought him to be quirkless. Kid was bullied so much he's used to it. Also, he's an observational genius. He knows the weakness of every hero, including his classmates. Multiple battle strategies against and for them, ways they can improve, and all that stuff."

"Wow! Also, I found the adoption papers, Sho. Our apartment only has three bedrooms..."

"I know, but we're both pro heroes so we can afford a bigger house."

"Shouta, no. I don't think we can handle that many little listeners."

"Ok, how many can I adopt?"

"NONE. No more."

"Dammit, I wanted to train them."

"You can still train them, you are their teacher."

"Yeah... But not right now. I've seen the results, those kids need a break."

"You do too, Sho. C'mon. Let's go home and cuddle until Nem brings Eric back."

~Meanwhile~

Midoriya walked back into the dorms, everyone who was in the common room was so intensely  focused on the race between Kaminari and Kirishima (that was very close), no one noticed him. He walked up to Shinsou's dorm.

"How'd your talk with dad go?"

"I don't... know? I kind of felt like I had to talk to him about stuff. It was like a quirk being used on me. It was so weird, but I don't think Aizawa noticed, so maybe I just felt safer. Who knows?"

Shinsou patted the bed in a spot next to him. Midoriya, without hesitation, sat his medicine on the side table and lied down next to Shinsou.

"Once it's night fall, I have a surprise for you..."

"Okay...?"

~later~

"So, what's this surprise, Izu?"

"You'll see Hito!"

Midoriya was carrying two pillows and a large fluffy blanket.

"Here we are! "

"It's just the roof?"

"Silly." Midoriya sat down the two pillows side by side and sat on the green one, patting the purple one next to him. "Look at the sunset, soon we'll see the stars."

Izuku wrapped the fuzzy blanket around them as they watched the orange, yellow and gold sun gently set on it's bed of cotton candy clouds before revealing a Navy blue sky, twinkling with shining stars. He pointed out constellations while Shinsou listened closely in amazement. Izuku had his head resting on Shinsou's shoulder as the much taller boy put his head on top of Izuku's. Nothing could break their utter peace.... until their phones buzzed.

Braindead_Pukicho: Hey! How about we go to an amusement park this week?

Floatsam: That sounds like fun!

Jetsam: Definitely, kero.

GottaGoFast: I think that will be a great bonding experience for the class!

Momma/god: I can pay for those who can't afford a ticket!

IcyHotWhore: I'll use my dad's credit card to buy all of the tickets. As well as anything anyone wants merchandise wise.

GottaGoFast: That is very generous of you Todoroki, however, that is your father's money!

IcyHotWhore: It's fine he's in jail. It's not like he's going to care.

CinnamonBun: Ah, Sorry for being late to the conversation! Me and Shinsou will go! I think it sounds fun!

Tails: I'll go too, seems like a good time.

Eventually, everyone responded saying they were going.

Izuku was curled up next to Shinsou, who instead of watching the sky, he watch the stars dance in his boyfriend's eyes as he stared at the moon.

"I love you Izuku..."

"Love you too, Hito."