TWO

BELLAS POV

After the door had opened, in walked in our annoying principal that I could not stand, Ms. Katherine, followed behind her was an unfamiliar boy who was quite attractive. I felt a pinch on my side and I lowly winced, turning to look at Jackie, "What?" I whispered.

"He's cute." She wiggled her eyebrows. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Was she really trying to set me up already? I mean the poor girl always tries to set me up with a guy, but every-time I reject her offer, she just keeps trying harder. Dating isn't really my thing, not until I find the right one which is extremely hard nowadays.

My attention was back on the new kid, he had a plain black hoodie on with the hood up over his hair, I could tell his hair was quite fluffy to play with, and it looked soft. His head was down, staring at his black vans. I could hear whispers around the room and a few giggles, was that why he was so...shy?

After Ms. Katherine and Mr. Brown had exchanged a few words, Mr.Brown had turned his attention towards us as Ms. Katherine left the classroom, "Settle down guys," He warned us, the whispers and giggles instantly stopped, "This is Kairi, he's quite new to the school," He paused, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder, in which the boy in return shrugged him off, earning a few snickers from around the classroom, Mr. Brown had his jaw set tight and sent a glare towards the group of students, "Kairi, why don't you go ahead and a take a seat next to Bella over there." He nodded his head towards me.

My heart dropped and I turned to look at Jackie who already had a smirk forming on her lips, I then looked at Kairi who was making his way towards me, his head was still hung low and his hood was still up. I quickly looked away when he had looked up. He had almost caught me literally eyeing him.

I felt the chair next to me shuffle, and a weight was placed on it, I eyed him in the corner of my eye, seeing his head was placed on the table over his crossed arms. Was he really about to sleep? It was weird but I wouldn't blame him, napping in class is a time killer.

-

"And that will be it for todays class." Mr. Brown called out as the bell rang, we now had a ten minute break before we head to our next two classes. Our schedule was a bit weird, "Don't forget to complete today's homework, page twelve questions one till five."

"Can't believe he's giving us homework already." Jackie rolled her eyes, "I need to go check out some books at the library, meet you during lunch?" Jackie told me, I nodded my head and gathered my books. She sent me a smile before walking away and out the class, students were rushing out as well.

I then turned to look at the sleeping new kid next to me, his head was still down and I could hear small snores coming out from him. I didn't know weather I should go ahead and wake him up or just walk away and be a bitch. So, I gently nudged him.

"Uhm, Kairi?" I hoped I had gotten his name right. I then heard a soft hum coming out from him, I assume I did get his name right, "Class is over." I informed him. A few seconds later, he had slowly lifted his head up and his hood fell down, revealing his fluffy softish hair. He then turned to look at me with a confusing expression. Should I introduce myself? Darn Bella.

It took me a moment to admire his looks. He was extremely good looking, I'll give him that, He'll have the girls swooning over him within seconds. He then quickly stood up and slung his backpack over his shoulder, giving me one last look as he rushed past me.

"A thank you would be nice." I mumbled to myself as I watched him rush past me and out the door, I saw Mr. Brown leaning against the desk with his arms across his chest, watching me, was he staring the whole time?

"He's quite interesting huh?" He asked me, a chuckle followed after as he grabbed his apple that has probably been there for weeks, taking a bite from it. I shrugged and walked away, out the classroom, as I walked out, pressing the books to my chest, something inside of me really wanted to find new kid and get to know him.

He was quite mysterious, and I like it, but again, he could be dangerous. You just really never know. As I walked towards the locker, I was too deep in my thoughts that when looked up, I had noticed the one and only Marco Diaz. I had bumped into him and the books were out of my grasp, "Someones a little distracted." He sent me a playful wink as he leaned down and grabbed my books before handing them to me. Yeah that's right, better give me that, "What's that?" He then asked.

My face quickly flustered into a bright red color, that was...I know I did not just say that out loud. Don't think Diego is going to be too happy about this. I mean, he does know that I despise Marco with everything in me but he can't really do anything about since the two are basically brothers, but just not blood related, "Nothing." I sent him a sarcastic smile before walking away and towards my locker.

———

Ugh guys I swear I'm trying to make this story the best I could! Please please lmk your thoughts :)