SIX

BELLAS POV

It was finally the end of the day. School sucked today, for so many reasons but majority was Marco. I've never met someone as annoying as him, apart from my brother, I feel like he's going to be more annoying if Jackie and him are really back together.

Walking outside, I noticed Diego and Jackie almost making out nearby his car. I cringed at the sight, Jackie was giggling about something. Diego must be teasing her, I rolled my eyes as they turned to look at me, "Bella!" Jackie walked towards me, with a smile.

I kept a straight face, "Hey." I mumbled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. If she thinks I'm going to be all happy suddenly, she's wrong. I'm mad at her for so many reasons and just seeing Diego makes me even madder.

"What's wrong?" She asked, slightly frowning. I looked at her with a look, Diego in the back was watching us intensely. I sent him a glare and he put his hands up in surrender, before walking away to his friends were throwing a football back and forth in the parking lot.

"What's wrong? Really Jackie?" I unbelievably told her, cocking an eyebrow. She couldn't be serious if she's really asking me what was wrong, "Where have you been? Hm?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Bella...." she placed a hand on my arm but I pulled away, sending her a glare, "I'm sorry okay? I've been with Diego, and we um," she paused, sighing, "We made up." She shrugged. I've never heard such shitty apology, she wouldn't like it if I have done the same, especially after she talked all that shit about my own brother.

I then watched as Diego waved goodbye at his friends and walking towards us, with a smile, his hands tucked into his shorts, "Whatever Jackie." I mumbled, walking past her and to my brother, "I'm walking home. You can have Jackie all to yourself." I sent him a sarcastic smile, and walked away before he could say a word.

I walked away quickly, I held back my tears. I shouldn't be crying over this, I don't even know why I'm so mad, I shouldn't be, but again, It was mostly Jackie's fault. She can't talk shit about her ex and then end up dating him again.

As I was walking home, it was about fifteen minutes so it wouldn't be a problem, I noticed a familiar figure in the distance. It was Kairi, Bella instantly smiled to herself and prayed that this time he wouldn't be all arrogant.

Once I caught up with him, I turned to him and he still hadn't noticed me, he had his earphones plugged and his hood was up, "Kairi?" I tapped his shoulder, I felt him jump and quickly pull out his earphones turning to look at me.

"The fuck...." I heard him mumble, "Are you following me?" He then cocked an eyebrow up at me, his jaw set tight. Oh my god, great, now he probably thinks I'm some creepy stalker. I shouldn't have walked up to him. He would've noticed me eitherway.

"No no," I quickly shook my head, he rolled his eyes, "I swear I'm not! I'm just walking home." I told him. It wasn't usual of me to walk home, I never do, well I did but rarely. Diego would never let me walk home so I'm probably going to eat shit once I get back home. That is if Diego and Jackie aren't doing some explicit shit.

"Yeah fucking right," He scoffed walking away from me, I then grabbed his arm and turned him around, he glared at me and I quickly pulled away, "Don't fucking touch me."

"Sorry." I mumbled, he then walked away and I just stood there, but curiosity hit me and questions began running through my mind, He was extra mad at me today, it was different; he wasn't his usual self around me. I watched as he walked to the left around the corner, I decided to closely follow behind, now I really look like a creepy stalker.

I then watched him stop in front of a building, a not so pretty apartment building. That was one of the trashy ones that lived by the school, did he live here? Julian lived here too, I knew that when my brother and I dropped him home right after school last year. He couldn't walk home since it was raining.

Kairi pulled out a pair of keys before opening the entrance door and walking inside, once he turned around, I immediately hid behind the brick wall so he wouldn't see me, after a few seconds, I peeked and jumped once I saw him staring right at me. I widened my eyes and gulped, and I quickly walked away, acting as if nothing happened.

Great, just great, now he's got more reasons to dislike me and I couldn't be more happier. Note the sarcasm.

————

Well damnnnn

That was interesting hmm....