FIVE

BELLAS POV

It was currently the next day and I haven't spoken to Diego ever since. I just didn't understand why he had to use violence, once again, not a big fan of it. Even during the awkward silence, aka, Diego trying to get words out of my mouth, I haven't spoken a work. I was just too mad and confused, even though I wanted answers.

I was currently sat in class, Jackie wasn't in sight which was weird. She'd usually walk with me to class or just be here early. I clicked on my pen repeatedly, as I sat in the back of the class. It was currently Chemistry class, and I couldn't care less. I always hated Chemistry, it just wasn't me.

"Bella, are you with us?" I heard Ms. Devins speak up. My eyes dazed upwards and I was fully focused on her. Crap, I haven't heard a single thing but nodded my head in return, "You are? Then what's an Alloy?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"I uhm-" I was cut off by an all too familiar voice.

"It's a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements." Kairi spoke up. I haven't even acknowledged that he was in Chemistry with me, I mouthed a 'Thank you' and he just shrugged in return before writing down on his open notebook.

"Thank you, Kairi." Ms. Devins sent him a small smile before shaking her head at me. I lowered my head and rolled my eyes, and began doodling on my notebook as Ms. Devins blabbered about the topic we were discussing about.

As soon as the bell rung, I quickly stood up and gathered my books. I still haven't seen Jackie, and confusion began to hit me, quickly walking out of class, I walked towards my locker and opened it, putting my books away as it was now lunch time, as I closed it, I jumped at the sight of Marco.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I asked him, in a bored tone. I really don't know why he was so obsessed with me. There's plenty of other girls he could fantasize about.

"Passing by to say hello," I narrowed my eyes at him, "What?" He went on to ask, I rolled my eyes and began walking away, he quickly caught up to me and walked beside me.

"Have you seen Jackie?" I then stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him. Curiosity began to hit me, when I noticed Diego wasn't in sight either.

"She's with Diego," I raised my eyebrows at his reply, "Yeah, they're talking shit out," He chuckled, "Even ditched school together, so guess I'm stuck with you." He sent me a playful wink.

When I was about to reply, I caught Kairi around the corner. He didn't have his hood up this time, nor was he wearing a hoodie, a plain white t-shirt along with ripped jeans that were cuffed at the bottom with a pair of vans, "Actually, you're not." I sent Marco a sarcastic smile, before walking past him and towards Kairi.

He looked up from the book he was too busy reading, once he came face to face with me; he rolled his eyes and walked away but I caught up to him and grabbed his arm, "Let go." He spat out, pulling his arm away and walking away. I didn't even have the chance to reply.

"Damn. That's unfortunate," I heard Marco chuckle from beside me. I let out a sigh of frustration, "Think he's mad at you since you're Diego's little sister." I furrowed my eyebrows and finally turned to look at him after watching Kairi walk into the library.

"Wait huh?" I asked, confusion hitting me. What did that have to do with me being Diego's sister? Or, what did Kairi have to do with anything? Marco chuckled lowly and tightening his grip on his backpack strap.

"The dude from yesterday, Julian?" Marco cocked an eyebrow, I slowly nodded my head waiting for him to continue, "That's Kairi's half brother." I widened my eyes. I had so many questions running through my mind.

"But Julian's been here for years?" I confusingly questioned him. Julian is or may I say, was, a good friend of both Marco and Diego. They've been friends literally since freshmen year.

"Yeah, Apparently Kairi was at boarding school in Italy for a few years before moving here." Marco replied, shrugging before he slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me with him towards the Cafeteria.

I pushed his arm away, "Boarding school? What for?" I curiously asked. I'm not going to lie, Kairi did seem like the type to go to boarding school but I wouldn't take him as the evil evil type.

"Listen, I don't know much," Marco scoffed, running a hand through his nicely styled hair, "You interested in him or something? Fucking hell." He chuckled, shaking his head as we stopped at the entrance of the Cafeteria.

"Well, he looks far more interesting than you." I sent him a sarcastic smile before walking away, leaving him probably speechless since he knew damn well that I meant it.

————

Well damn.....

Bella snapped