07: You got me. Relax, relax.

a/n: Baisically just entirely Wayhaught fluff I'm not gonna lie, but that's okay, because its the last day they have together before they have to leave ;P.

I took your suggestions, so there's Nicole nerding out and showing Waverly around the convention, references to their old memories, a fun and fiery game of Never have i Ever and some cute friendship moments.

Super long and just pretty cute. The next chapter might be a little emotional as they have to to back home sometime, so enjoy the fluff whilst it lasts.
Also Kat just posted Mel's CSA speech so i may or may not be crying whilst posting this lol.
Stay safe everyone and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave suggestions for the future or improvements, and if you want to reach me directly, hmu on Instagram @waverly_angel_earp

--------------------------------

"Waverly wait."

Nicole slid her hands down Waverly's arms, her face softening as she noticed a mix of confusion and nerves lacing the younger girls brow.

"Sorry, we don't have to, I just got carried away." Waverly mumbled, giving a soft smile to the redhead.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Nicole kissed Waverly's cheek softly, still on top of her. "It's easy to get carried away." She smiled, stroking Waverly's hair; she could feel the younger girls heart racing faster than light, her breath ragged and catching. She seemed way more nervous than Nicole had expected, then it hit her: she'd never slept with a girl before.

"Waverly breathe, it's okay." Nicole slid down beside Waverly, knowing it would be less intimidating if she wasn't on top of her. Tucking a hair behind her ear, she continued.

"Why are you so nervous, it's only me; you know I think you're gorgeous baby." Nicole encouraged Waverly to open up, hoping she trusted her enough.

"I've never, you know," she waved her hands a little awkwardly, "with a girl before." She bit her lip nervously. Waverly knew she could tell Nicole anything, but she was a little embarrassed about being a virgin at 22, she just always didn't think she was with the right person so had put it off. Nicole seemed so confident and so comfortable, and Waverly didn't want there to be an uncomfortable pressure on their first time; she wanted it to be natural and passionate, and she was worried that telling Nicole she was a virgin would ruin it.

"Okay, but you have with a guy right?" Nicole wanted to be 100% sure the situation before they did anything. Waverly looked into Nicole's deep and concerned eyes and couldn't bring herself to lie to her.

"No," she sighed, "I haven't." She realised she had just done what she was trying to avoid: admitting being a virgin. Nicole instantly knew it must have been a big deal to her and didn't want to make it awkward or any more intimidating, so she just continued without making a big deal.

"Well I'm honoured that you trust me." She kissed Waverly's cheek. "We don't have to do anything like that we can just, you know, make out." Nicole wiggled her eyebrows propping herself up on her elbows, getting a giggle from Waverly at her childish playfulness.

"No I... I want to." Waverly kissed Nicole hard, seeking comfort in the kiss, which Nicole provided leaning in gently. Waverly pulled away to continue.

"I trust you Nicole, really I do, more than anyone. I've always been embarrassed to tell people that, but you made it feel easy and natural. I guess I always put it off, because I didn't feel like it was the right person, or I was insecure... I don't know." She shrugged, feeling a little vulnerable and insecure. "I just wanted my first time to be natural and passionate and comfortable, you know what everyone said it should be." Waverly rambled, resting her head on Nicole's forehead and shutting her eyes out of nerves.