chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up to a empty car, I sat up and yawned. A piece of paper was on the seat next to me and I Picked it up.

We're inside, when you wake up, Molly

I sighed and climbed out of vehicle, I went inside to find Stefan throwing darts at at a guy in plaid. I went to go over to them but two guys stopped me." Sorry, but you can't go over there" I glared and called out "Klaus". He turned around and smirked." Enjoy, your nap" I went to take a step toward them, when the two guys pushed me back, that's where I draw the line.

" move, or I throw you" I told them, they just smirked." A little girl like you, is gonna take down both us" Klaus smirked and Stefan looked over and called out" I would listen to her"

They looked at Stefan confused" tried to warn you" I mumbled before, kicking them both in the shins, hitting the back of there backs with my elbows, and punching them in the noses. The laid on the floor groaning in pain, while I sat down next to Klaus." You told them to do it on purpose didn't you" I asked Klaus and he shrugged, sipping his drink.

I looked at the guy in red, raising an eyebrow" I'm guessing your Ray " I asked as he yelled in pain again. " another vampire" he asked but I frowned" nope, try again, three more guesses" I told him as he once again got another dart to the chest.

" human" he asked and I shook my head" two more" Klaus sat watching, while sipping his drink.

" hybrid" I started laughing" aww, one more" dart to the the leg, he looked at me for a few minutes then eyes widened. " werewolf"

" three strikes your out, I'm witch, you idiot" I picked up one the darts and threw it, it hit him in the forehead and Klaus chuckled." She's also very mean, when she wants to be. So, ready to tell us where your pack is" Ray didn't answer, earning him another dart to the chest. A flash went through my head and I rolled my eyes. " Damon's following us, and he's getting close" I told Klaus, Stefan looked over at us." Well, we're going to have to deal with that, won't we" he stood up and went to leave when Stefan stopped him.

" no, I'll do it" Klaus agreed and he left. Klaus looked at me and smirked." I think our friend is hiding something, Sweetheart." I sipped my water, as Klaus picked up a dart and threw it, hitting Ray in the forehead." Its probably nothing" I told him and Klaus frowned, throwing another dart.

" I want you too look into it, Molly" I sighed and nodded. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

What is the hybrid planning - Blue Eyed Vampire

Can't tell u that Damon, now drop it and stop following us, or there will be consequences - Molly

Your sister, wants both of you home - Blue eyed Vampire

Tell her to forget about me, because I'm not coming home, Damon- Molly

I put my phone away and crossed my arms, the jute box, started messing up and I rolled my eyes mumbling" not again" I waved my hand and it stopped. Klaus threw Ray on the pool table and started stabbing him, for a few hours. My phone buzzed again and I pulled it out, it was a call from Elena. I walked outside and a couple get away, so Klaus, would hear.

(Elena)
(Molly)

Molly, if your there, please, come home. We've never been apart on our birthday, please

Silence

Just know, I'm not giving up on you, I love you Molly

I hung up and sighed, going back inside. Stefan was back, and Ray was dead, which meant we were leaving. I walked over to Klaus and he smirked" looks like we're going on a hike through the woods" I followed them to the car, and sat in the passenger seat, because there was no way I was sitting with Ray's dead body in the backseat.