chapter 23

Chapter 23

The door opened and I looked to see Klaus." Pack your bags, Sweetheart, we're leaving" I glared at him

" I'm not going with you" his eyes narrowed and he walked over to me" and why not" he asked tipping chin up to look at him.

" I don't want to leave Mystic Falls"he frowned

" see, its not really your choice, Molly, your mine, which means you do as I say"

" no" I told him then pushed him away, sending him flying into a wall, my back stung for few seconds but that didn't stop me from running down the stairs and out the front door. I ran to the boarding house, where Stefan sat, writing in his diary. He looked up as I ran into the room" Molly, what's wrong," he asked

" he wants me to leave again, I refused and ran from him, you have to help me, Stefan" he wrapped his arms around me as Damon came into the room." Molly, i thought you were locked in a room" Klaus appeared in the doorway with his arms crossed. I backed away" now, sweetheart, you have a lot of packing to do"

" I'm not going" I told him and he glared. He vampire ran over to me and grabbed my arms" sorry, for the inconvenience, Molly here is just being stubborn" then he vampire ran us back to the house.

" I'm not going anywhere with you, I'm not an object" I kicked him in the leg but that only made him mad, his grip tightened and I winced in pain." Your going, even if I have to compell you to listen to me" he dragged me upstairs, with me struggling to get free. He threw me to the floor and I landed on my knees. " we are leaving after the decade dance tonight and you will pack your bags, like a good girl or I'll kill the grave digger " then he closed the door and locked it.

I stood up with tears in my eyes, it was either do as he said or he'd kill someone. like always, I didn't have a choice, so I did what he wanted. After I finished I sat looking out the window, watching the sunset. The door opened but I didn't turn." I see you did as you were told" I didn't answer and he walked over to me." We're going to the decade dance, the theme is the 20s" I looked at him" then I guess its going to be a great goodbye, for you" he frowned, then handed me something, my eyes widened" you diserve to see your friends before we leave this town behind" then he left and I smiled.