chapter 4

Chapter 4

Klaus shook me awake and I groaned sitting up." What, I'm actually getting some sleep, for once" he chuckled.

" look outside, Sweetheart" I looked out the window and my eyes widened.

" Welcome to Chicago, Molly" I smiled as we pulled into a storage area and got out." What are we doing here" Stefan asked and I rolled my eyes" I know much you love it here. Bringing back Old Ripper days."

" blocked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are a bit of a blur."

" well, its a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend."

" while you talk about old times, I'm going to change clothes" I told them and walked off. I got in the car and changed clothes, switching my tennis shoes for my boots. I opened the door as they came back." Looks like you get to make a new friend, sweetheart"

I smiled" Gloria, I'm guessing" he smirked " the visions come in handy" I told him, pulling out my diary and flipping through it. I looked at the picture I had tapped to one of the pages, it showed me, Elena, Jeremy, our parents Jenna and John, the only time we were happy. The car stopped and I put the book away in my suitcase. I followed them inside a bar called' Gloria's' and the lady at the bar looked up." So, a hybrid walks into a bar and says to the Bartender-"

" stop, you maybe powerful but your not funny" she told him and I laughed as he frowned. She looked at me and smiled " wondering when I'd get to meet, the famous Ari" I rolled my eyes.

" sorry to disappoint but I'm not Ari, but you were close" her smile grew, and Klaus rolled his eyes. I followed Stefan over to the bar and reached for a bottle when he moved it out of my reach." Don't even think about it, I know about your addictions" I glared and crossed my arms.

" is anyone going to let it go, I was 16, give me break"

" just because your connected to him doesnt give you a reason" he told me drinking a shot. " give me the bottle Stefan, before someone gets hurt" he sighed and put it in front of me, I smiled in victory before taking a swig. He rolled his eyes." molly, Sweetheart, could you come here " Klaus called and i got up.

" why don't you show, Gloria, your ' special Talent' " I sighed and sat next to Gloria. I held out my hand and she took it, a surge of power went up my arm and I smiled. " picture someone in your head, think of only them" she closed her eyes" now, tell me who is it"she opened her eyes.

" Linda Franks, my best friend as a child"she told me. I closed my eyes, pulling on the visions. When the vision ended she looked at me in confusion." How did you do that, unless you were there" I let go of her hands.

" guess you could say, with the touch of a hand I can see your whole life, and show to it you, in bits and pieces. But it can also destroy you, too many pieces and you'll lose your mind."

" I've never seen anything like it, how long have you been able to do it"

" a year, when I got my abilities, thought I was going crazy, but guess I was used to it," I reached for my bottle to find it gone, and in Klaus's hand. He smirked drinking the last of it. " now as for your Hybrid problem, to solve that one, I'll need the help of the witch who created it, the original Witch" I looked at her wide eyed

" well, she's very dead"

" then I'll need something of hers, bring me Rebekah" I got up and went back over to Stefan. I saw a photo on the wall" Hey, Stefan isn't that you" he looked and raised an eyebrow, pulling the photo off the wall. Klaus came over" like I said, Chicago, is a magical place"