chapter 16

Chapter 16

The next morning, I went downstairs, to find Klaus painting away. I smiled as I called" thought you get rid of me that easily " he turned and smiled at me." You stayed"

" of course I did, I live here don't I" I walked over to see what he was painting. It was a bird" its beautiful, but I can do better" I told him mocking the way he said it in the graveyard." Oh, your mocking me now are you" he asked as he finished the bird. He pulled the picture off and put it on a table with a bunch of others." No, I'm just saying that I can do better"

" let's see then" he pulled another esale ( idk how 2 spell it) from near by and put it next to his. I looked over to see Elijah" what are you two doing down here"

" just a little competition, who's the better artist" Elijah smiled and rolled his eyes. I picked up the paintbrush as did Klaus." Ready and go" Elijah watched from behind us, neither of us losing concentration, not even when Kol came into the room with the other Mikaelsons, but Rebekah wasn't here. After 10 minutes we finished and turned the pictures around. Klaus had painted my gravestone, while I had painted one of my visions that hadnt come true, it showed me and Elena in the back of a car with our parents, all dead, it was one of my first visions.

" I like molly's"Kol said and Klaus rolled his eyes. I smirked then went back upstairs. I stopped in the doorway, sitting on my bed was a silver guitar case. I raised an eyebrow as I opened it. Inside was a blue guitar with an envelope on top. I picked up the envelope and read

Dear Molly

This is for all the birthdays I missed

Sincerely your father
Danille Titianel

I smiled and picked the guitar, underneath was a black book with my name on it. I opened it to find a photo of me, the caption read ' my little girl, age 3'

I looked through it to find a bunch of photos all of me, someone knocked on the door and I looked up to see Klaus" what's that, sweetheart" he asked.

" my father was here last night, and he left this, I guess didn't see it tell now" he picked up the letter and smiled" he's everything I that he would be" I turned to the last page, the caption read' Molly Gilbert, age 17', the picture made my eyes widen, it showed me looking at the camera a smile on my face." I don't remember this one, why can't I remember that night, I touched the photo and a flash went through my head that made me drop the book.

( vision)

I took another drink and sighed. Elena was off with Matt somewhere, and Bonnie and Caroline had already went home, along with Tyler. I looked up at the sky, just in time to see a shooting star, I closed my eyes and made a wish' I wish to meet the person for me, before I leave this town forever'. I opened my eyes and sighed. I stood and walked over to Elena as our parents car pulled up.