chapter 24

Chapter 24( her outfit above)

I followed Klaus into the gym, he was dressed in a white tuxedo and had gelled his hair. Slow music was playing and Klaus walked off to find Caroline. I didn't really like dances so I walked through the halls of the school. I stopped outside of Alaric's classroom and went inside, it was empty so I sat at the desk that was mine. Scratched into the desk was my name, next to it was a heart with the initials MG + TL. Memories from my years in the class ran through my head as stood up and left the classroom. I went over to my locker and opened it, pictures of me and Elena decorated the inside of the door.

" this was your old life, Molly" I looked over to see Ari" that you, died going off of wickery bridge. Milisa Gilbert died that day but Molly Gilbert was born, in a new form"

" funny, how my whole life, I wanted nothing more then to leave this town forever but now, I can't see myself leaving until I know Jeremy and Elena are happy, until everything goes back to the way it was"

" Elena is the doppelganger, Jeremy has his own journey ahead, nothing will ever be the same"

" I know, but a part of me just can't say Goodbye, not yet" Ari smiled

" when I ran away from my parents, I made the toughest choice in my life and I regret it, even now, I made the wrong choice and suffered for it"

"But it led you to happiness, Ari, to Elijah and a new beginning" she shook her head" but I still suffered, don't make the choice I did, or you'll just get hurt" then she disappeared and I sighed." Not much of a choice, Ari" I mumbled closing the locker. I walked along the hallway, after a few minutes, I heard Bonnie chanting and went into a near by classroom. Klaus looked at me and smiled" there you are, Sweetheart, I was looking you"

Damon Rolled his eyes and turned to me" your closer to Elena then Jeremy is in the blood department" I looked over to see Jeremy and frowned" when did you get back"

" yesterday" he shrugged as I walked over to Bonnie and held out my hand. She cut my hand and I saw Klaus wince and smirked." You okay, Klaus" he glared at me as I wiped my hand off. Bonnie went back to chanting as I hugged Jeremy" good to have you back, Jer" he smiled. I pulled away and went outside to the salt line. I walked to the edge of it as Grams appeared" time to see if the Patrova line comes in handy for once" she told me and I nodded. I stepped across and smiled" Damon and Stefan appeared on the other side of the line in shock" how come you can get across"

" I'm from the Patrova line, Esther forgot to block me in, I can stop her"

" no, you'll only give her an easy way to killing Klaus" Damon snapped and I rolled my eyes" I can't die, Damon" his eyes widened." The Patrova curse, we see more misery then any witch or anyone and it doesnt end until its passed to the next witch of our bloodline. I'll live forever, longer then Jeremy, or Matt, my life will never end, My magic keeps me alive, even if I've been killed." Klaus appeared and frowned" then keep her busy, until the Bennett witch drops the barrier" I nodded, then broke both heals on my boots.

" I really do hate heels" I mumbled before vampire running to the Salvotore crept.