chapter 17

Chapter 17

I ran all the way to the quarry, before collapsing to the ground. Stefan walked toward me with his arms crossed." You may be able to run fast but you can't run forever, Molly Gilbert" I smirked and stood up.

" I have a little secret to tell you, Stefan" I turned around smiled." My power is even greater then the original witch" his eyes widened. The sky darkened and I raised my arms, lighting flashed across the sky, the trees pulled against the wind as it blew like a hurricane, it began to rain. Fire blew at my feet." I have the forces of nature at my fingers tips, I control the winds and the rain, but heres the best part, I don't have a limit" Stefan was thrown backwards as I laughed" compared to me, your nothing and this isn't even half of my power" his eyes widened." So, I'm warning you now, Stefan salvotore leave me alone or I'll end you" I pulled my back and left.

I went back to the Mikaelsons house and up to my room. I sighed laying on my bed. Sheila Bennett appeared next to me and shook her head" haven't ever told you not to show off" I smiled

" I wasn't showing off, I was just proving a point"

" and what point is that, may I ask"

" teaching him not to mess with me, Stefan needs to learn I'm not going without a fight" she smirked

" I've seen your true power, Molly and if you use all of that there won't be a Mystic Falls left to leave behind"

" I know and it Scares me, Sheila" she frowned" what have I told you about calling me that, Milisa" I sighed.

" sorry, Grams" she smiled" that's better, respect your elders, even when they are dead" I smiled

" your not dead to me, I can still see you" she laughed

" and don't you forget it" then she disappeared and I closed my eyes, sighing" my life just keeps getting weirder and weirder " I mumbled into the pillow and I heard Klaus laugh." Its not weird just better"

" says one of the people who make my life weird" he chuckled and sat next to me" I thought you were going to visit your parents, love"

" I was, then Stefan tried to kill me" he frowned" but I took care of it, I think i scared him a bit" I heard him laugh and looked at him. Elijah appeared in the doorway. We both looked at him with raised eyebrows" our mother is planning to kill us, Niklaus" Klaus looked angry" and I'm sorry for this, Milisa"

" what are you talking about," I asked him as he walked over to us. He pushed Klaus out of the way and grabbed me, then everything was a blur before I hit the ground with a thud." Ow" I groaned and looked up to see Elena." Why did he bring you down here, Molly"

" could have something to do with the fact, that if I die so does Klaus and every last one of them" I yelled as Elijah leaned against the wall." It was the only way, Milisa, but Klaus won't be pleased when he finds me"

" well you did throw him out a open window" I pointed out getting to my feet, then I noticed my finger was pointing the right way" oh, that's gross" I mumbled and Elena's eyes widened as I popped it back." Super healing does have its uses I told her as Elijah disappeared. I wiped the dirt off my jeans as I told Elena" and you could have warned me that, Damon and Stefan were trying to kill me"

" I told them not to, your my little sister not a weapon against Klaus" I rolled my eyes" but do they ever listen" we both sighed. I sat back on the ground and closed my eyes." What are you doing" Elena asked

" connecting with the earth, and trying to find a way out of here" I stood up and started walking, my eyes still closed, Elena followed me. I opened my eyes but kept going. After a while, we both saw a light. I looked at her and smiled then we ran for it only to be stopped by Rebekah.