chapter 10

Chapter 10

I ran next to Elena at a human speed, a smirk on my face." Come on Elena, I'm using snail speed here" she glared at me and I smirked" you have the speed of a hybrid on your side its not fair"

"True but I've always been faster, then you. Not my fault, your as slow as snail" she rolled her eyes. I stopped and so did she" well, I'm going to school" I told her and she raised an eyebrow" why"

" Its Senior year Elena, I want to make it through, without seeming like a drop out" she nodded and I ran off. The person behind the computer smiled" Milisa, I was wondering where you were"

" took a trip out of town but I'm back now" she nodded, and typed on her computer" could you put me in the music class, please" she smiled and nodded." You play so beautifuly, Milisa, your mother would be proud" I nodded and left the office. I walked down the hall, and into the classroom. Sitting in the corner was, a piano. I smiled, sat down, and began to play. My fingers danced across the keys. When I finished, I heard clapping and looked to see Klaus.

" the Piano and the violin, What what other instruments can you play, Sweetheart " I rolled my eyes and walked over to the drum and tapped a rhythm." My father was born Italy, he moved around alot, Isobel met him in New Orleans and they were together for two years before she left him. He disappeared, no one knows where he is but his name is Danille Titianel " I told him, picking up a guitar and avoiding the question.

" a very poweful line of witches, I met one of them in the 70s, he was a baker and a very good friend" Klaus walked over to me as I picked up a trumpet." Your avoiding the question"

I smiled" I can play anything, the piano, the drums, the trumpet, I'm even pretty good on the Bagpipes. " he laughed " to me music is like another language, it just comes naturally to me. Its why, when I pick up that Violin, I never want to stop playing." he smiled

" I just have to wait one more year, then I'm out of here and I don't have to look back"

" but is it really what you want, Molly. You'd be leaving your life here behind, for a new one"I looked down" where would you go, Molly"

" somewhere, I'll never be found" I walked past him and out of the school, I went to the place, where my life changed forever. The bridge. I climbed up onto the railing and closed my eyes." You jumping, Molly" I looked to see, Stefan and sighed." Leave me alone Stefan, I'm not in the mood"

" what are you going to do, Call Klaus to come save you" I glared.

" I don't need him, to get rid of you"

" I saw what happened when My brother stabbed him. I wonder, if you drown, will he feel it" the next thing I knew, I was the water, I struggled to get to back to the surface as Stefan held me under the water. My vision blurred as I fought to stay awake. Then I was pulled to the surface, Damon stood over me." Molly, are you alright, "

My eyes closed and I passed out. When I came too, I was at the boarding house. I could hear Elena and Damon arguing." He tried to drown her Damon, just to get at Klaus. He could've killed her"

" I know that, Elena" I opened my eyes, just as I heard a door open." Where is she" Klaus.

" in the sitting room, she's not awake yet" Klaus walked over to me and frowned" I'm fine"I told him

" no your not, Molly, you could've died" Elena crossed her arms

" I agree with sister, Molly, you need protecting" I crossed my arms stubbornly" stop being Stubborn, Molly"

" no, Elena, I can protect myself, I don't need to be followed around all day"

" too late, I asked Damon to keep you here and out of harms way" she told me and my eyes widened" no, I'm not doing it" Klaus looked at Damon and smirked. The next thing I knew I was in one of the bedrooms, with the doorlocked."your ganging up on me now" I yelled at them through the door

" its for your own good, Sweetheart"

" I can break down this door at anytime"

" do that and I'll break your leg, Molly Gilbert" Damon told me. I sighed and walked over to the balovony. it was unlocked, I smirked and opened it, stepping outside, I looked down at the distance. It wasn't much of a drop, I climbed over the railing and jumped. I landed with thud, then took off running. I ran to the old Lockwood celler, since it was the only place, I could go. There was a hole in the wall" that wasn't down here before, I mumbled and stepped inside. I followed the path to a cave, with little drawings all over it." What is this" I mumbled, walking over to a list of names. I raised an eyebrow, reading them" Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, Mikael, Kol, Finn, - then one caught my attention." Esther, must their mother, the oringial witch" I mumbled.

I heard footsteps and hid behind the wall of the cave, it was Damon, but he couldn't get in. I walked into view of the door and smirked." Stuck Damon"

He sighed, " Get over here, I'm taking you back to the boarding house" I shook my head, stubbornly" no, I'm not going back. "

" get over here, or I'm getting your brother to drag you out" I sat on one of the ledges and he yelled" Why do you Gilberts have to be so Stubborn"

" I'm not a Gilbert, Damon" he raised an eyebrow." Me and Elena have different fathers, we're only half-twins"I yelled and he frowned

" when did you find this out"

" prank night" I told him and he sighed. I stomped past him and out of the the celler. He took me back to the boarding house and I sat on the couch.

" now while you were out, trying to not to be protected and being stubborn. One of Klaus's Hybrids hit Alaric with a car" my eyes widened." Jeremy got fired and is failing school" Alaric said coming into the sitting room

I stood up and yelled" what"

" see what happens when you don't listen" Damon pointed out

" I don't want to be protected, I'm not a piece of glass"

" no, your a witch connected to the most hated and powerful Hybrid there is, and feels his pain, every time either of you are hurt" I didn't say anything as Alaric walked over to me" I get it, you hate being treated like Glass but its the only way, Molly. Until we deal with Stefan, you need to stop being stubborn and deal with it." I sighed and sat on the couch.

" we're sending Jeremy to live with some family friends and your going with him"

" no, I'm not leaving, not yet" I stood up and ran out of the house. I ran home, Elena stood on the porch with her arma crossed" you can't do this to him again, Elena."

" its what's best, Molly"

" no its not, Elena. I'm not going anywhere, Damon can't compell me and you can't make me leave. I'm not leaving until after graduation, whether you like or not" she smiled" I'm sorry, Molly but its what's best for Jeremy" then she went inside. I sat on the porch as Damon and Alaric came up the porch steps.