chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sat next to Klaus and Stefan as we waited for Rebekah to stop shopping. Elena is more of a shopper then I am, its why the only heeled I wore were my boots. She came out in a black dress, and I shook my head." There has to be more to this dress"

" sorry, but there isn't "Klaus told her, she looked at me."'Molly, why is it girls in this age dress like prostitutes"

" very intesresting question, but it has a simple answer, ask Fashion designers, because I'm not girlie " she rolled her eyes and went back into the dressing room. She tossed the dress over the door, but over shot it, she ended up hitting me in the face with it." Over shot," I yelled and she laughed.

" I meant to, " I rolled my eyes, sipping my drink. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

Meet me outside - Ari

" I'll see you guys at Gloria's bar"

" won't be long, Sweetheart, if Rebekah ever finishes" a shoe cane flying at him and he ducked. I walked out of the store, I spotted Ari across the street and walked over to her." What are you doing here Ari" I asked and she sighed.

" I went to the witch house and they told me, that they were blaming you, why didn't you tell me, I couldve helped you"

" maybe I don't want help, Ari" she raised an eyebrow and grabbed my hand" then what is this, you've been marked Molly"

" so, what"

" how are the nightmares"

" how did you-"

" because the same thing happened to me, before Klaus turned me. A star was burned into my hand, then the nightmares started, its warning Molly. If you make them mad again, they could take your powers"

" good, then I can finally be left alone" she sighed

" if they take your powers, Molly, every ounce magic will be taken, even the one keeping you alive" I gave her a confused look and she growled in frustration" so you haven't figured it out. Think about it, Molly. You were born dead, then brought back. Magic brought you back, not a miracle. Its why every 500 years a Patrova is gifted with magic, why there are only three withes of our bloodline"

" but they can't do that, they'd be killing me"

" exactly, the curse of the Patrova witch, made to be pushed around be everyone" she looked down sadly

" no, I'm not going to be pushed around like a hockey puck, I'm not object to be used, by Vampires or spirites, I'm through with this " she smiled

" the Patrova courage, seems it was in both of you, Molly. You and Elena, it skipped me And Katerina. Prove that your more then just a witch, more then just a little sister"

" OK now your starting sound like Elijah" she smirked and laughed. We walked to Gloria's. Ari followed me in and her eyes widened" so, your Maribelle Patrova"

" its Ari pierce now, actually" Gloria smiled

" well, then its nice to meet you, Ari"she shook her hand, then turned to me." So, how's working Klaus" I rolled my eyes.

" he's annoying" she nodded and went back to cleaning glasses.

" now, on to why I'm here. Its time I moved in Molly"

" where are you going " she chuckled" not that kind of moving on" my eyes widened.

" you want to die, don't you" I asked and she nodded. She pulled a letter from her coat pocket, and gave it to me" if Klaus ever wakes Elijah, give this to him, as my last request, please" I nodded. Gloria walked around the counter." The reason, I'm asking you, Molly is because I trust no one else. Maybe I'll see My papa and mother again, say I'm sorry for running away." Gloria handed me a broken broom handle and I turned to Ari.