Chapter 8: Fully an Adult

Carrie woke up and heard a knock at her door. It was Sierra and Michael! Michael has sung Happy Birthday to Carrie and gave her breakfast.

Carrie: Aww thank you, Michael! *takes a bite of an egg and a toast*

Michael: No problem!

Sierra: Happy birthday, best friend! You're fully an adult! Our friends will be here soon so you better get ready.

Carrie: okay!😋

Sierra: Why does your hair look wet?

Carrie looks at Michael said:

Michael: don't be scared! Tell her!

Carrie: *takes a deep breath* Sierra, Michael asked me that am I Christian and I said no but I believe in God with all my heart but I never been baptized, so he baptized me in my tub for my birthday last night and he did excellent! My heart feels warm, cozy, and clean!

Michael: And she cried when I pulled her out.

Carrie: yeah! IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER THAT I WOULD NEVER FORGET! Imagine the King of Pop himself baptizing you.

Sierra: Oh my God! I'm so proud of you, Carrie! I really want to get baptized too because I have been baptized as a baby and I barely remember it.

Michael: I can make that happen, Sierra! You know that! It would have to be later.

Sierra: Really? Thank you, Michael 😊👍❤️

Michael: No problem! God bless you 🙏❣️😇

Carrie: We should get ready to celebrate my 18th birthday! Michael, you said you were going to perform.

Michael: Correct! I have to rehearsal right now! Cue the music!

Carrie grabs the albums and played his songs that he was going to perform.

After Michael performed his act, the girls clapped for him.

Carrie: Perfect as always!

Michael: *bows* thank you very much!

Sierra: We should get the food ready like sandwiches, chips, potato salad, and some drinks/water.

Carrie: yeah and meatballs 😋

Sierra: Oh heck yeah!

Michael: and I'm going to keep practicing so I don't forget anything.

Sierra: that's fine, MJ! We'll be in the kitchen if you need us.

Michael: 👍❤️