Answer #2: Michael Jackson

Michael was at Carrie's vanity table, writing and singing his next song while drinking Coca-Cola until Carrie's phone went off, so Carrie picked her phone off her bed and saw another notification from MoonWalkerFan1998.

Michael: *sings* You are not alone. I am here with you! Though you're far away, I am here to stay.

Carrie: Michael!

Michael: *drops pen* pardon?

Carrie: What are you doing?

Michael: Writing my next song "You Are Not Alone"

Carrie: Michael, you released that song back in the 90s.

Michael: *giggles* I know, but I'm writing a remix and you are in it. Don't tell Sierra!

Carrie: I won't 😂💕 anyway, you have another question from MoonWalkerFan1998

Michael: Ok, Give it to me, please!💕

Carrie: she said, "Can I ask Michael another question? If yes: Can we be best friends forever Michael? Also, I found this basket of KFC and I don’t know it belongs to, so here! Enjoy yourself! 😍😘" 

Michael: *blushes* Of course! 💕 I love everyone! 😃 also, thank you for the KFC! *eats a chicken leg*

Carrie: thank you, MJ!

Michael: No problem *chokes chicken leg* I'm choking! Help me!

Carrie: *helps Michael and the chicken leg flew out of his mouth* you should be more careful next time!

Michael: thank you, Carrie! *kisses her forehead*

Carrie: no problem!

Please continue to ask each of the characters questions. Thank you to MoonWalkerFan1998 for submitting another question.