Answer #1: Michael Jackson

Carrie logged into Wattpad and saw the notification icon, so she clicked it and saw that MoonWalkerFan1998 submitted a question. Then, she called Michael over into her room.

Carrie: Michael!

Michael: *comes out the shower with a towel around his waist and sat down on the bed* What is it, Carrie?

Carrie: *sniffs* Michael? Have you been using my bath and body works?

Michael: *giggles* yes! It's my favorite bathroom brand!

Carrie: Cool! We finally got a question for you from MoonWalkerFan1998!

Michael: Yay! What did she say?

Carrie: she asked, "To MJ: Have you and your friend Chris Tucker thought about being in a comedy movie together? Because I heard that you and Chris make a pretty good team, especially after all those funny moments that happened behind the scenes of You Rock My World. 😂😂😂😘"

Michael: I actually thought about it, but I don't know if I might not have the time because of all these tours and stuff like that, but I hope I'll make a comedy movie with Chris soon. Thanks for asking and God bless! *blows kiss*

Carrie: thank you, Applehead!

Michael: I'm about to slide on my nightclothes.

Carrie: no! Please stay just like that!

Michael: that's weird! No!

Carrie: Please Michael Joseph Jackson?

Michael: ok, fine! Just for the next 10 minutes, so you better enjoy it.

Carrie: Yay! 👏💕

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Remember you can ask Carrie, Sierra, and Michael questions. Again, thanks to MoonWalkerFan1998 for submitting your question. Go check out her Truth or Dare books!💕