Chapter 18: High School Graduation

The next morning, Carrie woke up with excitement, so she woke Michael up.

Carrie: Michael, wake up!

Michael: ugh Carrie, I'm trying to sleep 😴

Carrie: But Michael, do you know what's today is?

Michael: What?

Carrie: It's Graduation day!

Michael: *wakes up* OH MY GOD, YOU GET TO SING WE ARE THE WORLD TODAY!

Carrie: Yup, and I also supposed to talk about my years in high school from freshman year all the way till now.

Michael: I am so excited! I'm about to shower right now and put on my best sexy suit.

Carrie: you do that while I get ready too.

Carrie walked downstairs to eat breakfast and went back to her room afterwards till dad give her a graduation gift.

Carrie's dad: Happy Graduation, sweetheart! I made this blanket that has all your memories on it.

Carrie: Aww thanks, dad!

Carrie's dad: No problem! I'm about to go to the store to find a suit.

Carrie: Okay, dad! I'll meet you at the graduation 😁

Carrie's dad: Great!

After Carrie's dad left, Michael walked into her room wearing a white suit, black tie with black pants.

Michael: how do I look?

Carrie: Dang Michael, is that a question because you are sexy as always

Michael: Thank you, Carrie! Where's Sierra?

Carrie: she's getting ready also! I'm about to shower, okay.

Michael: okay Carrie! I'm about to do my makeup.

After Carrie hopped out of the shower, she slid on a sparkly blue dress with a big bow on the waist. Then, she sat at her vanity and curled her long, silky hair and makeup. 8 hours later, Carrie and Michael drove to the auditorium and saw her friends, so she founded a parking space and hung out with them, took pictures, and goofed around till it was time for the class to line up. Michael walked into the auditorium and watched Carrie, Sierra, and their class to walk down the aisle.

Principal: Good evening everyone! On behalf of me, assistant principal, family, friends, our superintendent, and of course the class of 2020. We welcome you to our graduation ceremony. We are going to start with valedictorian Carrie Waves. Then, our saludictorian Annie Campbell. Afterwards, we'll have a singing of course by our valedictorian, so Carrie, can you come on up?

Carrie: *gets up and walked on the stage* Good afternoon everyone! On behalf of everyone here including the class of 2020, I am going to tell you about my experience in high school, so let's get started.

After Carrie and her friend, Annie spoke, she got back up to the podium again and sung Michael Jackson's song "We are the world"

After she sang the song, the principal started to call the names, so they could come and get their diplomas. After that, Carrie came back up to the podium and lead the Alma mater. Then, they threw their caps in the air afterwards.

Carrie: The Class of 2020!

Everyone threw their caps in the air and they walked back out as a class.

Michael: I am so proud of you! You have a great singing voice.

Carrie: thank you! I'm going to become a singer because you inspire me to achieve my dreams

Michael: aww! *Hugs Carrie and kisses her on the forehead*