Chapter 13: A sad moment for Carrie

When Carrie got dressed, her dad called her downstairs.

Carrie's dad: Carrie, come downstairs! We're ready to go to the church.

Carrie: Coming dad! See you later Sierra and Michael!

Michael and Sierra: *waves*

Carrie: I'm ready, dad!

Carrie's dad: Great! Let's get in the car.

They both hopped in the car and drove to the church. When they arrived, they walked in, viewed the body, and sat in a chair. Carrie kept hopping up to the coffin to see her final looks of her mom.

Carrie: *cries* mom! I love you so much and I'll see you in heaven one day😭💕 I promise!
*slides a note in her coffin and sat down by her dad*

Carrie's dad: I know this is hard on you, Carrie!

Carrie: I know right!

After the funeral and the burial, they both went back home. Carrie walked in her room, frowning. Sierra patted her on the back.

Sierra: Are you okay?

Carrie: yes! I just realized that my mother is in a better place now.

Sierra: good to hear! Me, you, and Michael should walk in the woods to cheer you up.

Carrie: Great idea! Let's go!

Sierra: Great! C'mon Michael!

Michael: *takes hair down and brushes it* I'm coming! *blushes*

Carrie: Dad, we're taking a walk in the forest.

Carrie's Dad: okay, I'm about to go to work anyway, but be back in time for your bedtime.

Carrie: okay Dad!

Carrie, Michael, and Sierra all went outside and walked into the forest.