Chapter 17: The Fight

Carrie, Sierra, and the gang marched back to the prison. Then, they walked into the door and asked for a court date for Michael.

Carrie: Can we just schedule a court date today?

Judge: Sure! Just go in the courtroom while I go and get Michael.

Carrie: Okay, come on crew!

The police escorted Michael in the courtroom and told him to stand behind the court table.

Judge: Mr. Jackson, these people really want you to let you out of jail so badly, but you're guilty for your crimes.

Michael: How many times do I have to tell you that I AM INNOCENT!

Judge: *screams* OKAY PROVE IT, RIGHT NOW!

Michael: I AM SICK OF YOU ALL ACCUSING ME FOR CRIMES I DID NOT COMMIT AT ALL.

Carrie: *shouts* STOP IT, RIGHT NOW!

Michael: *gasps* Carrie?

Carrie: yes Michael, and I would proudly say that MICHAEL IS INNOCENT! HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG! HE HAS SUCH A SWEET AND GENEROUS HEART AND JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM, HE REMINDS ME OF GOD HIMSELF! I SEE HIM AS A KIND, INNOCENT MAN.

Michael: *smiles at Carrie* Thank you, Carrie *hugs her* See, Carrie and her friend, Sierra has a pure and loving heart. (Of course, they fight sometimes.) but they are the best people to be around. I love everyone and I will continue to love everyone like Jesus did.

Judge: Michael?

Michael: Pardon?

Judge: I'm starting to believe that you are innocent. Wait? Take the handcuffs off of him. HE IS FOREVER INNOCENT!

Michael: Wait? So that means I'm free?

Judge: Yes, Mr. Jackson!

Michael: *jumps in the air* yay!

Then, Michael hugs Sierra and Carrie both very tightly.

Michael: oh my gosh, thank you, girls, for standing up and believing in me!

Carrie: you're welcome!

Carrie escorts Michael to meet her dad.

Carrie: Dad, this is Michael Jackson. Michael, meet my dad!

Michael: Nice to meet you, Carrie's dad! *shakes hands* you have the best daughter.

Carrie's dad: thank you! I can't believe that I'm meeting you! I am never washing my hands ever again 😭❤️

Michael: Slow down now! 😂 You have to wash your hands.

Carrie's dad: I will! It's just a figure of speech!😂❤️

Michael: See you later!

Carrie's dad: okay, bye Michael!

Michael: Bye!❤️

Carrie: Michael, WAIT!

Michael: alright!

Carrie: Dad, am I still on curfew?

Carrie's dad: nope!😋

Carrie: Really? Thanks, dad!

Carrie's dad: no problem!

Michael, Sierra, and Carrie walked outside holding hands like real friends.

Carrie: Michael, are you coming to high school graduation tomorrow? I am valedictorian and I'm going to be singing "We are the World"

Michael: Definitely! I love you 😘❤️

Carrie: yay! I love you most!