Chapter 24 : She Likes Who?

24 | 9:42 p.m.

"And then she slipped because of it! I swear, they really love goofing around each other." Yeri laughed, a soft glow taking over her features, her hair swaying softly behind her.

I hummed in response.

"I'm sure they do." I chuckled, taking a quick sip of my frappuccino.

It was Christmas today. Well the late night of it.

We did a lot of stuff, got drunk and played several drunk games, celebrating it together. Everyone had opened each other's gifts together at the living room— the whole place thrashed and smelt of alcohol and probably the smoke of the grilled steak we ate.

However, the next day we decided to hang around the dorm and play a few video games, and ate brunch together but after that we were off to talk to our families and greet other friends.

It was currently 9 o'clock and Yeri decided to come over at around 7 to hangout.

I took a bite of my chocolate mousse, the soft slightly cold dessert melting perfectly in my mouth as I watched the movie playing on the television.

"Wait, you have a little—" Yeri motioned her own finger to the the side of her lips before pointing it towards me.

"Oh." I gasped, reaching a thumb up to wipe it off.

Yeri chuckled before reaching forward, "You dummy." She wiped her own finger on the other side of my lips before pulling away. She took that finger into her mouth, tasting the chocolate.

"Oh, that's actually good." She shrugged.

I laughed back, a smile pulling up to my lips.

I didn't know but it was actually very subtle. She was closer to me these past few days than she used to. But I figured that she might just be really warming up to me. We've spent a lot of time together too so it explains the closure too.

However, there were things that I never told her.

She was very talkative and shared a lot of stories but I wasn't. I was unsure if she never figured that I didn't talk much but I wasn't very open to people as much as she probably was.

"So, I've been thinking for a while now." Yeri faced away from the screen, turning her body towards me, crossing her legs as she held the ice bear plushie close to her body.

Taeyong's favorite plushie.

"Are you bi?" She asked.

I let out a snort, "What makes you think that?" I asked, a lopsided grin forming on my lips.

She shrugged, her face scrunched up in thought, "Well, Seulgi's bi. For Irene at least. And you're really close with Johnny who is gay. So I just thought that maybe you like boys too."

(A/N : GURLLLL what are those assumptions asdfghjkl)

I smirked, "How about you? Are you bi?" I pushed the question away from myself and decided to ask her.

She shook her head firmly, "No! I'm straight!! Why?!" She defended, her shoulders lightly shaking to the building laughter.

"Well, just because you date guys doesn't mean you're straight." I defended, rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"Well, I am perfectly straight, mister. And you haven't answered my question yet!!" She shouted, a pout forming on her pink lips, her arms folded by her side.

"I'm proudly bi." I laughed.

"Well are you dating anybody?" She asked, an unknown glint filling her large brown eyes yet not as expressive as Taeyong's.