Part 2

No one's POV

(The circled house is the butchers)

The two walked to the butcher's shop side by side; it was silent, it wasn't awkward silence but a calming silence, they were both just happy to be with one another. 

Y/N's POV

-Unnie were here.- Areum spoke quietly. 

-I know Areum. Would you mind knocking on the door for me, please- I spoke back but in the mindlink. She slowly reached out and tapped a rhythm, stepping back immediately and hid behind one of my front legs. This made me chuckle in my head, she's always so shy around new people and then once you get to know her, you cant get her to stop talking. The door opened revealing one of my least favourite people (not that I  like many people). Park Chanyeol.

- To who do I owe the pleasure to see these two lovely ladies?- He questioned. I rolled my eyes at his remark and was about to answer when I was beaten to it.

-Unnie caught a BIG BIG BIG elk and now we need your help.- Areum cheerfully spoke grabbing onto the bottom of his blood-covered apron. The smell almost pulling me into a trance. I never knew what it was, but the smell of fresh blood always calmed me down. I guess that shows how fucked up my childhood was. Quickly shaking my head I managed to focus on the words that have left Areum's mouth. 'We need your help.' I don't want his help, nor do I need it, but I have other more important things to do. 

-Y/N needs MY help does she?- Chanyeol asked tauntingly. Instead of wasting any of my breath on him, I just growled lowly, my dominant aura slowly intensifying. I smirked on the inside when I watched his wolf take over, go down on one knee, bow his head and submit to me. 

-Where would you like me to put this?- I asked him through the mindlink in my cold voice.

-In the back like usual, but be careful there, I almost slipped.- He answered (but not in the mindlink) with concern woven into his words. I groaned.

-Why can't you ever slip into something more comfortable... like a coma?- I said in the mindlink vexed. Chanyeol audibly gasped and looked over at Areum shocked. 

-She is so mean!- He shouted melodramatically. Just as Areum was going to answer, I rolled my eyes and shifted back into my human form. At this point, I had ended up ignoring them and focused on the blood that covered me which was starting to dry making me feel uncomfortable and less mobile. We need a shower NOW. I spoke to my wolf. Calm down Y/N my wolf Nix (which is snow in Latin) said back to me. Calm down? CALM DOWN! WHAT IF WE GET ATTACKED! I WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT THE PACK OR AREUM! I shouted back at her. Nix is calmer at me in these situations, I'm a hothead whereas she is collected. She is my rock, my home and she is the only reason I am alive right now. We're a great team and she is the best wolf there is. Most werewolves see their wolf side as just a tool but I see her as my other half. I stay in my wolf form more often than I stay in my human form since I feel more comfortable like that and I trust that nothing will happen. We can leave now and on the way home, we can drop Areum off at her parent's house. I didn't say another word and closed the link. I walked back to Areum, shifted back to my wolf form and crouched down signalling her to jump onto my back. 

-What happened?- asked Chanyeol. I didn't have time to deal with his annoying ass so I just growled impatiently. Areum didn't think to question me, she just hopped onto my back and gripped my thick jet black fur. I darted out of his house through the (luckily) already open door. He's lucky that the door was open otherwise he would've had to buy a new one. Nix said jokingly making me chuckle. It wouldn't be the first time. This time, she was the one chuckling. 

Chanyeol's POV

-Why can't you ever slip into something more comfortable... like a coma?-  Y/N said through the mindlink clearly agitated.

-She is so mean!- I shouted, looking towards Areum to see if she could scold Y/N playfully. As Areum was about to say something to me, Y/N shifted back into her human form. She is just as beautiful and ruthless looking in her human form as she is in her wold form. Her h/c hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her large, intoxicating y/c eyes made her look innocent to the ones who don't know who she is or what she has done. She has a rather slim and tall physique. Her brows furrowed ever so slightly making her drop her cold expression for a second, but just as quickly as it fell, her unsympathetic and somewhat angry look was plastered across her face once again. A couple of seconds passed and she turned and walked towards me and Areum, shifted into her wolf form and crouched down to the ground. 

-What happened?- I asked genuinely wanting to know why she was leaving so abruptly. She growled back at me and Areum jumped onto her back gripping onto her fur tightly as Y/N dashed out of my house. I shrugged my shoulders and got to work on the elk she had brought in. 

Y/N's POV - Time skip

I had dropped Areum off at her parent's house and now I was drying my hair after my shower

I had dropped Areum off at her parent's house and now I was drying my hair after my shower. I looked in the mirror and noticed the many deep scars on my shoulders, back, legs and upper arms. I clenched my jaw and fists; noticing that my eyes have turned red, I tried to calm down and took a few deep breaths. I shook my head and headed for my closet.

 I put on a black turtleneck, black cargo pants and a pair of black combat boots and I headed for my window