Part 10

Y/N's POV

I was flying around when I spotted something moving on the south side of Jeon's territory

I was flying around when I spotted something moving on the south side of Jeon's territory. Swooping down, I took a good look at what was happening. There were three rugged-looking rouges in his territory and one very injured delta that was lying on the ground drenched in his own blood. He wasn't dead as I could still hear his heartbeat, but it wouldn't be long until he was. Diving down quickly, I shifted into my wolf form when I was just a few meters from the ground and landed in front of the rouges with a thump. They all looked at me shocked. I was taller, broader and angrier than them; taking a step forward I let my red eyes flash up and I unleashed a bloodcurdling growl from my throat. I knew that these rouges were with Jackson because of the mark on their right shoulder. Just by seeing their reactions to my eyes, you could tell that they're terrified and know exactly who I am. None the less they still all charged at me so I did the same. Grabbing the first wolf by its throat, I ripped its head right off its shoulders and turned to look at the other two. They were both shocked at the sheer power I possessed but I didn't stop just there. Rushing towards the wolves I decapitated them both as it was one of my favourite methods of killing. It was fast and easy when you're as strong as me; I also didn't have enough time to torture them, so this was the way to go.

I went towards the Delta that was laying on the ground; picked him up and threw him onto my back. I then sprinted towards the village and placed him just at the outskirts of the treeline. Taking a couple of steps back so I was inside the forest and therefore out of sight, I howled in a lower pitch and watched as some wolves came out of their houses confused as to why someone woke them up this early. Knowing that they would find the Delta due to the smell of his blood, I turned around and sprinted back to dispose of the bodies.

Once I was staring at the corpse's that laid before me, I smirked and picked up the bodies that were struck dead in their wolf forms. I carried them past the border and left them in the rouge lands a few miles away from the territory. I then went back for their heads. After I had come back, I had all three bodies and heads scattered on the floor. I put the bodies in a pile and then I grabbed three long and sharp branches. Once that was done, I shifted into my human form and grabbed all three heads. I placed each head on one of the sticks and shoved them in the ground all around the pile of bodies. Taking a couple of steps back, I admired my work knowing that after a while, Jackson would send wolves to go looking for his disciples and find their dead bodies on the way. This was a sign of warning and I know that Jackson is too fucking stupid to listen to this but hopefully this may scare away some of the rouges that he has gathered to fight. I shifted into my wolf form again, but I smelt of blood and that wasn't favourable; I rolled in some dirt to mask the scent a little and sprinted back to where I had killed the rouges.

There was some splattered blood from the rouges and a puddle from the Delta. You could smell that they were different types of blood, so I needed to hide the scent of the blood from the rouges. I started to turn over the topsoil by raking my claws through the ground so that the blood from the rouges was mixed in with the soil. I had luckily killed them all in one spot, so I didn't have to do much. I then scattered some dried leaves from around me on top so that you couldn't see the ground as well and I smeared some of the deltas blood on top to further hide the smell of the rouges blood. Once I was happy with my work, I shifted into a falcon again and flew to one of the waterfalls in my territory.