Part 3

Y/N POV

(The large circled house is the packhouse that Y/N and her second in command live

(The large circled house is the packhouse that Y/N and her second in command live. People can go there to seek help and fix problems if needed)

I stood in front of my window looking out around my territory remembering what had happened in my past and how I came to be the alpha of the strongest and the most feared pack known to werewolves. 

Timeskip - Y/N's past - 3 Years ago

Our old alpha brought misery and disgrace to our pack. He would make parents beat their pups to exhibit superiority in the pack. He was an old bastard with no mate and no heir, he wanted to make everyone feel as miserable as he felt. Hah, I still remember the day when my parents first beat me; the twisted smile on their faces as I cowered down before them, screaming in agony will be forever burned into my memory. I would beg for them to stop but I soon realised that they would feel pleasure from watching me cry. After that, I would face the beatings head-on, allowed them to do whatever they wanted to do to me, but not once would they hear me scream, cry or beg for them ever again. They had lost their daughter and created a cold-hearted, monster. A little after my 16th birthday, I began to train myself to become stronger, faster and colder. I could no longer trust anyone. Everyone except a little girl called Areum. I don't know why but something inside of me told me to protect her and I did. I was strong and would always take beatings for her and would take the blame for anything she did that was deemed 'bad'. She was the only person who I cared about that I had left so it was my duty to protect her at all costs. 

One day, I was following my parents towards the coffee shop further in the village when we heard cries for help. 10 or so meters in front of us was our alpha. He was holding Areum up above the ground by her hair whilst she was crying and apologising over and over again. He lifted his hand to slap her and that's when I felt it. Adrenaline seeped through my veins and in those few milliseconds; I saw red. I growled fiercely and bared my teeth. I shifted and charged towards my alpha, my parents tried to stop me but they were unsuccessful. I ripped their heads from their shoulders and turned around to do the same to my alpha. Once they were dead I turned to look at everyone and fully took in what had just happened. They were all on one knee with their heads lowered, bowing at me and chanting 'Long live Alpha Y/N'. I had just become the alpha.

Seconds later I heard a few gasps followed by more. I turned to look in the direction of the commotion and saw them all gathered around my mother's corpse. Shifting back into my human form I walked towards my dead mother and crouched down; although now she didn't look like my mother at all. She was now a long, grey and bony creature. 

After a couple of days, it was concluded that she was one of the last shapeshifters known to have lived. She used my father and the pack to have protection from hunters. It was possible that I could also be a shapeshifter and have a wolf side which was later proven to be true. 

Timeskip - Present time

I have since brought honour to our pack and fought many wars as some packs thought I was weak, making my pack the strongest, biggest, most feared and well-known pack there is. I also learned how to control my powers and can become anything I think of. Because of my past, I don't trust many people and don't want a mate but I'm lucky since I'm 21 and haven't found my mate yet. 

I shook my head to get the thoughts of my past out. Let's go and check the border. I said to Nix. She didn't say anything back, but I knew that she agreed. I shifted into a peregrine falcon, the fastest animal/bird of prey in the world, (it can reach a maximum speed of 389 km per hour or 242 mph(fucking fast)) and I flew out the window. 

Timeskip 30 min - Still Y/N's POV

I had checked most of the border and was now checking the South-East border which connected my pack to another called 'The Midnight Pack'. Their alpha, Jeon Jungkook, was 1 year older than me and I knew that he had problems with a rogue pack. Other than that, they were peacefully and I didn't expect much when I was flying over but I still needed to be cautious. As I was flying over, I saw some movement below and it seemed to be a small group of wolves headed towards my pack. Do they seriously think that they will get past my border without anyone noticing? I chuckled in my head. I don't know, but they certainly have a death wish. Nix said back to me. Let's watch as they willingly walk to their death. I said back and left the link open. I enjoy watching wolves think that they can take on my pack. I find it amusing that they underestimate me over and over again. I swooped in close, landed on a branch and changed into a crow to not arise suspicion if anyone were to see a falcon in these parts. 

Sitting on a branch on one of the tall trees at the edge of my border, I watched as 5 wolves emerged from the bushes on their land and slowly walked towards the invisible line that separates our packs only detectable by sent

Sitting on a branch on one of the tall trees at the edge of my border, I watched as 5 wolves emerged from the bushes on their land and slowly walked towards the invisible line that separates our packs only detectable by sent. The one in front shifted into his human form and took another step forward, checking to see if anyone was around. They were a couple of meters away from my border so I won't engage until they step into my pack. The thing that surprised me was who it was. It was the Midnight packs Beta: Kim Taehyung. 

Authors Note

I'm sorry if that was confusing in any way, but if you didn't understand it, I will explain it now. Y/N's mum was a shapeshifter and her dad was a werewolf. Y/N is half werewolf and half shapeshifter but she got lucky and has powers from both. She killed her old alpha and parents and that is how she became the alpha of her pack now. She has no mate and is 21 years old. I would also like to know if you would like me to carry on putting pictures in the story or leave it without.