Part 7

Y/N's POV

Once we made it to the village, I stopped and they all turned to look at me

- I don't want to be noticed.- I said firmly. They nodded and started running on the outskirts of the village, sprinting towards the Alpha's house at the top of the hill. It was very modern, looked newly built. The house didn't match the town at all. I was still looking around, checking if anyone was around or following us so it felt like we made it to the house in a blink of an eye. They all shifted and looked at me.

-I don't trust you enough to show you what I look like.- I said and looked towards the main door.

- I said and looked towards the main door

-Ok, we'll take you to the Alphas office.- Taehyung said and opened both the doors to let me in. Seokjin bowed and asked if he was allowed to leave. I'm guessing he was going to bed since it's late and he is probably quite drained from being in my presence for a while (also having a disagreement/ argument with an Alpha is very taxing). I granted him permission, watched him shift and run back to the village. I turned to look towards the entrance and saw that Taehyung and Yoongi were holding the door. I walked through and looked at Taehyung who was already walking towards a large staircase. I followed him and kept track of where Yoongi was by listening to his footsteps since he treads lighter than Taehyung (he was walking a few meters behind me) all throughout this, I was still looking out for possible escape routes and checking hallways/ rooms with open doors. We soon came to a stop in front of another pair of large, old wooden doors. Both had intricate designs on them but it wasn't overpowering and still managed to keep a simple yet chic look to them. I will give it to this alpha; he has good taste. Taehyung stopped and turned to me.

 Taehyung stopped and turned to me

-We're here.- He said. I nodded and waited for him to open the doors. I could feel Nix trying to contact me but I just quickly shut her up. Not now Nix. I said and shut her out again. I looked towards the now opening doors and waited before Taehyung 'introduced' me to take a step forward. It's common for the Beta to introduce Alphas of different packs together. I gave an icy glance towards the alpha who was sitting in his chair already staring at me and that was when I couldn't shut Nix out anymore as she screamed out Mate in my head. My eyes slightly widened and I was beyond mad. I swiftly turned to look at Taehyung and Yoongi behind me and growled lowly whilst taking large, menacing steps towards them. 

-OUT!- I roared at them and watched as they sprinted out of the room and closed the doors behind them. I was huffing and puffing trying to calm myself down before I went on a killing spree. You said it was a good idea to help this pack Nix, but instead, you brought me to my mate! what the hell am I supposed to do now? I screamed at Nix through our mindlink whilst still facing the door. I didn't kno- before she could finish, I felt a calm but excited presence behind me so I turned around, towards my 'mate' and bared my teeth, snarling at him. He raised his hands in surprise and slowly got down to a lower level showing me that he wasn't a threat. I eyed him up and down as Nix started to speak. I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't know that our mate would be here and I am not too sure about how I should feel about this either. I growled at her in my head. Please calm down Y/N. She asked calmly in my head before I lost it. I took a deep breath and contacted her again. Okay... what should we do? I asked while my mate slowly shifted his gaze from the floor to my eyes. Just try and be calm and see where this goes. Well, that's a great fucking plan. And you've got a better one I suppose. Nix asked me. No... I grumbled. I finally looked towards my mate and watched as he opened his mouth to speak.

-I can't believe I found you... My mate.- My mate or Alpha Jeon said. I was eyeing him up and down, still refusing to shift.

-It's Alpha Y/N- I said in a monotoned voice. Fuckkkk... can't we just kill him? No Y/N! Are you crazy?! You'll never be able to live with yourself! Oh please, I've killed thousands before what's the difference? The difference is that he's your mate and I won't let you kill him and that's if you like it or not. I don't like this either and we both never wanted a mate but his pack has never been an issue to ours so we might as well give him a chance. Plus it's dark out and I don't want to go back now. Even if we did leave right now, we wouldn't be able to sleep because of the mate bond. See, we should just give him one chance. ok ok now stfu. I looked back at my newfound mate and sighed.

- Can you shift for me?- He asked softly. I shook my head back at him, turned and picked up my bag, with my teeth, that I had left by the door before nearly tearing the heads off of everyone in this pack.

-Where are you going?- he asked whilst rushing up to me.

-It's late. We can discuss your problems in the morning but for now, I'd like to be shown to my room- I said coldly with my eyes fixated on the door in front of me.