Part 4

Y/N POV

What is Kim Taehyung doing here? I asked Nix

What is Kim Taehyung doing here? I asked Nix. I don't know. Shouldn't he be with the pack at this hour? Nix said.  My thoughts exactly. Let's watch a bit more. They are still on their side of the border so technically not a threat. I said. We stopped talking to concentrate on what the newcomers were saying to each other but left the link open just in case one of us saw or heard something important. 

- Where are the guards?- Taehyung asked. Another wolf shifted into his human form. Min Yoongi aka Suga, August D or Gloss: The Midnight pack's second delta in command.

I have studied the other packs for years now. I know everyone in every single pack there is. From the Alpha and Luna to the omegas and pups; even the wolves the packs have cast out as rouges and their reason to be cast out.  I have a good memory so it doesn't take long for me to remember everyone's name and their job in and out of their pack. Many think that I'm crazy but the simple truth is that I need to know everyone. It gives me a very large advantage if there is ever an attack on my pack. I would know if there are spies or betrayers. It is simply a battle tactic and it is all strategies and mind games for me. If I know who you are, who your mate is, who your family is, who your friends are, which pack you're from, which allies you have; it makes it a lot easier on my part to get into your head and make your plan crumple from the inside out. Before you know what I have done, I would have you on your knees bowing before me and begging for mercy. Nobody fucks with me or my pack. 

-I'm not entirely sure. You'd think for such a large pack, it'd be riddled with deltas.- Yoongi said back. He's not wrong, but tonight I'm on border control.

-That is true, but this is the Blood Mountain pack we're talking about. Who would be crazy enough to even attack this pack? They have their name for a reason. They literally douse the mountain that is in their pack with their enemies blood- Taehyung replied. It seems like the Beta is quite a bit smarter than the second delta in command. They looked around a bit more whilst I was thinking. 'Who would be crazy enough to even attack this pack?' The sentence roamed around in my head. So they're not here to attack me? Why are they here then? Another wolf shifted. This time it was a strong delta: Kim Seokjin aka Jin. 

-Well, what do we do now? We can't just walk into their pack, they'll rip us to shreds in seconds and it's not just like we can find their alpha. No one other than her pack has seen what she looks like.- Jin said a little annoyed. It's true, only my pack has seen what I look like. Well, that's a lie; my pack are the only ones who are still alive after knowing what I look like. I'm not scared that if any wolf knows who I am, they will come and try to hunt me down. I keep it a secret because again, it just makes my life easier for when I need to overpower a pack. My pack and I could easily eradicate all of the other packs from existence by just running through them and killing everything in sight, but that would most likely lead to casualties in my pack and I don't hold anything against packs who have done nothing to me or my pack. This way it is safer for my pack since I would be the only one in danger and after I kill their leader, the rest of their pack could come and join mine unharmed or suffer the same fate as their leader (that is how I have the largest pack). This, however, does not mean that my pack sits around and does nothing; my pack is a warrior pack and stays well trained by my Delta general and second delta in command: Sehun and Kai. I prefer to do most of the fighting but, there might be some lunatic who will try to attack the pack and then it helps to have fearless warriors around you. The last two wolves shifted. Jung Hoseok aka Hobi or J-Hope and Kim Namjoon aka RM. They are both just ordinary deltas.

-Maybe we can step in and out of their territory so that they will be alerted that someone is at the border, then they will come and we can then ask to see their alpha.- Hoseok said. Don't you dare come into my territory, Jung.

-It's risky but what other choice do we have. Jungkook needs her help.- Taehyung said and sighed. Does their alpha need my help? Why should I help him? Nix interrupted my thoughts. Just help them Y/N, I have a feeling that we should. Ok then. I said slightly aggravated but I trusted Nix so I went along with it. I was going to listen to their conversation some more when I noticed the bothersome beta walking dangerously close to my territory. He wasn't stopping. A few more strides and he would be in the pack grounds. I jumped off my branch and shifted into my wolf form on the way down making a loud 'thump' sound as I landed right in front of him, baring my teeth and growling lowly. I let my blood-red eyes flash up and took a daring step forward warning him to back off and to get away from my land. He looked at me shocked and lowered his head slowly walking backwards knowing that I could take his head off of his shoulders with little to no effort. Once he was further back onto his land, he knelt on one knee along with the others. I snarled at them and then looked at the beta. He felt my stare and cautiously looked up. I shot daggers at him and he took that as a sign to speak. 

- Our alpha wants to speak to you.- Taehyung spoke shakily trying to avoid my gaze. I took another large step forwards. They all noticed a crouched further down to the ground knowing that they couldn't run from me and had to tell me everything or it would be their end. I heard how Taehyung took a deep breath and was about to carry on talking but I quickly shut him up by barking aggressively once. He whimpered and shot his head down. I thought for a moment. I'm curious. What does Jeon need?