Part 5

Y/N's POV

After analyzing the situation and talking to Nix about the Pros and Cons, we concluded that we should let them talk

After analyzing the situation and talking to Nix about the Pros and Cons, we concluded that we should let them talk. I walked behind one of the large trees in my forest and turned into a blackbird.

Time had passed quickly from when I had first spotted them to when I was discussing with my wolf whether or not to kill them and it was already dark

Time had passed quickly from when I had first spotted them to when I was discussing with my wolf whether or not to kill them and it was already dark. So a small blackbird was the best option for interrogation. (When I change into different animals I can still speak normally but I can also mirror that animal's normal sound). I flew up into the tree.

-What does your alpha want from me?- I asked while being perched on one of the lower tree branches on their side of the border. The good thing is when I am in an animal form (other than a wolf), I can pass borders all I want, because who is going to mindlink their alpha to tell them that a bird or squirrel has passed the border. No one. So this has become one of my favourite ways of interrogation. It's like I am all around you and will instantly scare the living shit out of you.

Taehyung's POV

-I'm not sure alpha Y/N, my alpha sent me to request your help.  He didn't tell me anything other than it was urgent and he needed your help.- I said. I was confused though. How did she get onto our side of the border? I wasn't even mindlinked that anyone has crossed it and she was high up in the air. How is she doing that?

Y/N's POV

I flew to another branch a little higher than the one I was perched on before but on the other side of them.

-Does your alpha have no dignity left that he has to go running to other packs for help? I used to think quite highly of your pack. You were calm, strong, resourceful, friends to most. What is so bad that your alpha has come begging on his knees to me for help?- I bellowed loudly, authority and aggravation dripping from my tongue. In all honesty, I knew exactly what had been going on in their pack for a while and was wondering when Jeon would come crawling to me for help; it was only a matter of time, but I wasn't going to tell them that. They have a pest problem. There is a rouge pack lead by Jackson Wang who keeps trying to take their land bit by bit and attacking omegas in their village. He was annoyingly persistent; Jeon and I both know that it is only a matter of time before Jackson manages to gather an army and attack his territory.

-We are sorry for coming close to the border, but it is urgent. Please consider helping us.- Yoongi pleaded desperately. My head whipped towards him in an instant when he spoke out of line. You never speak to an alpha unless spoken to. Although though this rule doesn't apply to Alphas or Lunas (sometimes Betas) which is why I was talking to Taehyung this entire time. I flew back to my side of the border, landed on the ground and shifted back into my wolf form. (They still had their heads lowered, looking at the ground so they didn't see me; also it is night meaning it's dark and my bird and wolf fur is black). I growled loudly and snarled at him, taking a large step forward. He whimpered and lowered his body further to the ground. Normally this would be the part where I decapitate them and send their heads to the alpha as a warning, but still, Nix thought that that was a bad idea. Come on Y/N. Please just trust me on this. Let's help for once and if they try anything, we will just take their pack as well. Fine, but just this once.

-I'll come.- I said coldly as I stopped walking towards them.

Taehyung's POV

-I'm sorry, what did you say?- I stupidly blurted out surprised.

-Are you really making me repeat myself?- Alpha Y/N asked coldly, clearly irked by our presence. Is she really going to help us? I thought to myself. How come she didn't just dismember us; especially after Yoongi interrupted our conversation. 

-Stand and look me in the eyes.- She ordered. All five of us stood up and looked up at her. Wow her wold form is huge. It's bigger than mine! Her red eyes were piercing through all of our souls but she averted her eyes to the moon. 

- It's ten-thirty. Meet me here at midnight tonight and I'll see what I can do for your alpha and pack.- She said and looked back at us. -Now leave.- she ordered again. We all bowed, shifted and sprinted back to our pack to tell Jungkook that she agreed.

Y/N's POV

I looked at the moon to tell the time to figure out when to meet them here. 

-It's ten-thirty. Meet me here at midnight tonight and I'll see what I can do for your alpha and pack.- I said and looked back that them. - Now leave.- I ordered before I changed my mind. They all quickly sprinted off probably to tell Jeon about their 'success'. I looked around just checking this border once more before I shifted back into my falcon form and did one more lap of my territory and flew back through my window and into my room.

I instantly shifted back to my human form, opened my door and left the room, walking straight to my living room, I lived with my Beta, Delta General and Second Delta in command: Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai

I instantly shifted back to my human form, opened my door and left the room, walking straight to my living room, I lived with my Beta, Delta General and Second Delta in command: Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai. Once I got there I shouted at the top of my lungs 'Get your fucking asses down into the living room this instant!'.

 Once I got there I shouted at the top of my lungs 'Get your fucking asses down into the living room this instant!'