Part 8

Jungkook's POV - A few minutes ago

I am sitting in my office waiting for Aphla Y/N to arrive

I am sitting in my office waiting for Aphla Y/N to arrive. I still can't believe that she agreed to help me and my pack, but I'll make the most of this opportunity. I heard some heavy footsteps coming down the hall towards my office and guessed that she has arrived. I sat up straight and got ready for Taehyung, my beta, to walk in and introduce Alpha Y/N to me even though I was the one expecting her, It's traditional that the beta introduces the Alphas together. The doors opened revealing Taehyung and a massive black wolf with red eyes standing menacingly next to him with an aura radiating from her so dark that it would make the devil quiver and bow down towards her. As we locked eyes my wolf, Skoll, which means wolf that chased the sun (Norse) blurted out Mate! and in a split second, her gaze changed from icy to livid. She turned around very quickely for her size and bellowed.

-OUT!- Tae and Yoongi scrambled over each other to get out first and closed the doors swiftly behind them. She was huffing and puffing I'm guessing to try and calm herself down. Why? I'm not sure. But she seemed to zone out for a while, maybe to talk to her wolf but I wanted to talk to her, my mate, so I slowly walked towards her trying to be calm but I was excited to meet my mate after waiting for all this time. She turned towards me and looked me dead in the eyes before baring her teeth and snarling at me. I quickly raised my arms in surrender, surprised by her actions and lowered my body so that she knew I wasn't a threat. Everyone knows that Alpha Y/N Is cold but this is just another level especially if she's acting like this to her mate. I looked at the floor whilst I felt her hard gaze on me. After a while, I looked up at her who was silent but still held a cold stare. I decided to speak.

-I can't believe I found you... My mate.- Wow, I still can't believe that my mate is Alpha Y/N. I knew that my mate would have to be strong, powerful, stubborn and hardheaded to be able to be compatible with me but I really didn't expect this. Thank the moon-goddess! I got lucky.

-It's Alpha Y/N- She said in a monotoned voice. I was a little taken aback by her emotionless voice. She was looking away from me for a few minutes until she let out a sigh and made eye contact with me. I decided to ask her a question.

- Can you shift for me?- I asked softly. She shook my head at me, turned and picked up a bag which I guess she brought with her. She took a step towards the door and I panicked thinking she was leaving me. Rushing up to her I had to ask another question.

-Where are you going?- I asked.

-It's late. We can discuss your problems in the morning but for now, I'd like to be shown to my room- She said coldly with my eyes transfixed on the door in front of her.

-You're sleeping in the same bed as me.- I said nonchalantly and started to walk towards the door. I heard Y/N chuckle darkly so I turned towards her who had already walked up to me and stood at eye level with me, Jesus her wolf form is huge. It's bigger than anyone in my pack but I think that mine is still a little bigger.