VI

Lia and I spent the remaining weeks exploring Seoul on our vacant times. And now we're left with a week before our awaited classes finally begin.

About the girl I met a month ago, still no luck on seeing her again, not that i'm also looking for her though. So yes I haven't been thinking much about her lately, because meeting her again might be harder, more like impossible, to happen.

"Is it today, the uniform fitting day?" I asked Lia as I did my bed since I just woke up.

"Yea, I think it is, coffee?" She answered as she made herself a cup of coffee, the sachet-instant one, because it isn't practical for our allowance to be spent on buying brewer or any other expensive appliances.

"Not in the mood, I'll cook breakfast instead." I politely rejected coffee because I usually prefer milk or chocolate drink first thing in the morning.

"Sounds great, I bought some pancake mix yesterday, we should try it!" She's so energetic, why do I feel tired even if I slept for 8 hours.

I made my way to the kitchen and checked the cabinet to grab the pancake box. It was easy to make, the instruction says to just add water and one egg then mix everything, seems basic.

We were enjoying our freshly made pancakes, after we finished eating, the rule applies again. I was the one who cook so she'll be washing the dishes.

I do the cooking, she do the cleaning.

We decided to keep our outfits as basic and casual as it should so I went with jeans and white sweatshirt.

"Am I overdressed?" Lia asked for my opinion on her wearing denim shorts and a lavender-colored off shoulders top.

"No, but the way you carry that outfit, Yes." I complimented her in the ways that won't make her head bigger. Anything she wears would look glamorous on her, even in the simplest outfits she can manage to stand out.

"I'll take it as a compliment" Yeah you should, "Let's hurry we'll be late for the fitting." And with that, we locked up our dorm and rode a bus, the trip took about 15 minutes.

We're not actually late, we managed to arrive at the place and the line for the fitting, thankfully it wasn't that long yet. We tried to interact to the person in front of us since Lia is slightly more sociable than I am, scratch that, she far more sociable than I am. She took a shot on talking to the girl.

"Hi, what school do you attend to?" Lia talk with ease making the girl look at her with a hint of nervousness in her eyes which quickly faded as she  flashed her smile too when Lia smiled at her.

Is this the new way of conversing? Someone enlighten me.

"Hello," She waved slightly at us. "I'll be attending Hanlim in a week, how about the two of you" Lia and I looked at each other, I caught her smiling eyes again.

"Really? The three of us will be attending the same school then." Lia spoke enthusiastically to the girl, they we're already exchanging informations without knowing each others' names, wow.

"What should we call you by the way?" I tried to butt-into their conversation.

"Chaeryeong's the name," the line became shorter so we have to move, now we're closer to the counter.

"What are your names?" Chaeryong asked us.

"My name is Jisu, you can call me Lia" She flashed her eye smile again.

"I'm Seyoung, Celine or Cel will do." I tried to smile but it'll come out weird so I just nodded.

Since we're through the introduction part our little chit chat went on until we're the next in line and went inside to check if our uniforms are well fitted or still requires a few adjustments.