"Wake up," I struggled to get up my self but I don't want my best friend to be late on her appointment today. "You don't wanna be late on your audition day, don't you?" I shaked Lia's shoulder trying to wake her up.

I gave up, she's really a deep sleeper, no matter how loud your alarms or voice is, it won't get her up, even if you tryna punch her or throw a bucket of water, she'll be going right back to her slumber.

There's only one thing to make her get up without attempting to burn down her bed.

"What do we have here" I mumbled to myself as I opened the cupboard scanning through the foods we bought on our grocery day every weekend.

I found nothing, so I went over to check our mini fridge, looking for a more appetizing food to eat for this morning.

Bingo. Nothing can go wrong with her favorite, bacons. I just decided to prepare her all time fave and mine too, which is what my mom would usually prepare at home, french toasts.

(i'm sorry for including pork as their food, I didn't mean to upset any muslim readers.)

I started placing the pan over the stove, pre heating before putting vegetable oil. I placed my hand above it to check the temperature before finally frying the bacons.

Since we both like it crispy, I left it for a while to get my phone, I decided to call my mom, I haven't talked to them for a while now, and i've missed them already.

Our conversation was interrupted by shuffling behind me, I turned around to check where the sudden noise came from and I swear I almost had a heart attack when Lia appeared beside me attempting to get my phone with her eyes half closed.

"Mommy how have you been!" She succesfully got my phone and talked to my mom a bit.

"Brush your teeth first, it stinks Julia," I lightly pushed her as I marched behind her towards the bathroom trying to get back my phone from her hands.

"Sure mom," She laughed as she closed the door on my face, wow, this is what I get for cooking her bacons.

I proceeded on cooking my french toasts after her bacons, I also did her coffee and my hot chocolate since I only like coffee with ice and usually I don't like it in the morning.

"I knew it, I smelt bacons," Her ehes glowed as she peeked on what i'm cooking. "You're qualified to be a wife already" She moved away from me expecting me to slap her arm but I didn't.

We just decided to laugh at the thought rather. You know it really made me think, about what i'd end up being when I got old, same as my friend. I really keep the people I love close to me so I always include my bestfriend on what I see in the future.

We ate like it's our last breakfast because Lia got nervous after drinking her coffee, maybe that made her palpitate but it was valid. If I was hours away from an audition I'd be hella nervous too.

After we both took a bath, of course she went first since she might take more time preparing than me, she decided on wearing a more fashionable outfit.

Mainly a brown top with her white trousers while I only wore a light washed mom jeans and a black graphic shirt.

We made sure to double check if we have downloaded the right minus one audio for her piece and if the song for her dance works just fine. After that we grabbed our jackets locked our dorm and headed out.

It was a nice weather today not that cold nor hot. Since the JYP building is quite far and I don't want Lia to be haggard I suggested on riding a taxi on our way.