Chapter 1: Wellston

"Hi! I'm Elia, nice to meet you." A girl with silver hair and eyes said. She was extraordinary pretty.
"Just take a seat anywhere." The teacher said. Elia nodded before heading to one of the empty seats.
"Hello," Elia greeted.
The whole class gasped, she had just taken a seat next to Blyke, the Jack.
"Did she seriously just sat next to Blyke? That seat has been empty for months." The class muttered.
"Ohh..hello." Blyke greeted, apparently shocked that someone had sat next to him.
"So she thinks we're on the same level." Blyke thought, his lips curled into a smile.

In Wellston private highschool, ability was everything. No one was friends with anyone of a lower level. Everyone knew that, that was why the seat beside Blyke was empty. No one could match his ability to have the rights to sit beside him. Well, of course Remi and Isen were stronger than him but they had always sat together, leaving Blyke alone.

"Yo, what's your ability?" A classmate asked.
"You must be very strong right? You dared to sit beside the jack?" She continued.
"Hmm...my ability....it has no name." Elia asked.
"Hm? Then are you really strong?"
"I don't know. You haven't told me your name. Hello i'm Elia nice to meet you." Elia extended her hand.
"Tch! You must be a weakling that does not know her place." The classmate walked off.

"Wait seriously? Someone sat beside you?" Isen really popped his eyeballs when he heard the news.
"Yea, you and Remi were not in the class when it happened. The whole class was about to go nuts." Blyke shrugged.
"She must be a very interesting person." Remi stopped sipping her juice and finally spoke.
"Huh?" Both blyke and Isen started at Remi, confused.
"Sitting beside you is equal to asking for a beating. If she were just quiet and kept a low profile she could have blended in with the mid tiers well. Some people will be looking to test her ability soon." Remi explained.
"That's true." Blyke said. "Well can't blame her for being attracted to my good looks though. Ouch!" Blyke winced as Isen hit slapped his head.
"Speak of the devil, there she is." Blyke pointed to the silver haired figure approaching them.

Elia entered the cafe. She noticed Blyke, Remi and Isen.
"What a coincidence, nice to see you Blyke." Elia approached their table.
"Blyke, you hit the jackpot, that's a peerless beauty." Isen whispered.
"I know right." Blyke whispered back.
"You are?" Elia asked Remi and Isen.
"You don't know them?" Blyke asked curiously.
"It's my first day here, I don't know anyone yet." Elia shook her head.
Blyke sighed.
"This is Remi, she is candidate for next queen, and this is Isen, he is one of the few high tiers." Blyke introduced.
"Nice to meet you, Remi, Isen." Elia nodded towards them.
"Elia.....haven't i seen you somewhere?" Remi asked.
A shade struck Elia's faced before she retured to her previous cheerful expression.
"I dont know. I don't remember seeing you before." Elia said.
"Yo elia, are you going to be okay? You targeted the Jack, everyone is going to go after you now?" Isen asked.
"The jack? Who's the jack of wellston." Elia asked.
Remi Blyke and Isen's faces were just filled with shock.
"Blyke is the jack of wellston." Isen calmly explained.
"Didn't you sit beside him because you already knew that?"
Elia shook her head. "There was an empty seat beside him and he looked the most approacable so..."
Blyke sighed.
"Since you have taken a liking to this handsome man here, i will of course take responsiblity for you." Blyke proclaimed.
"Ewww, you're making me puke." Isen said.
"You are our friend now, that's what he meant." Remi kindly explained.