Chapter 29: making up

Knock knock
"What? Who the fu....Remi!" Elaine exclaimed.
"I need your help." Remi gasped. Her injuries had gotten worst on the way back to wellston. It was now bleeding rather heavily.
"Come in." Elaine said.
Remi sat on the chair. She removed the hoodie, it revealed her pink shirt that was soaked with blood.
"Oh my god." Elaine gasped. "What are y-"
"Don't ask." Remi interrupted.
Elaine began healing Remi.
"Please don't tell anyone." Remi begged.

The next day, after school.
"Arghh! Remi's ignoring me! Elia's ignoring me! Everyone's been ignoring me!" Blyke screamed in frustration.
"Am I not someone?" Isen looked up lazily from his laptop.
"Well....Arghh, I still haven't forgiven you."
"For what?"
"You investigated one of our friends, you dumbas-" Blyke stopped in his tracks as he covered his mouth.
"What are yo-" Isen halted as he digested what Blyke said. "It can't be...He found out?" Isen's expressions darkened. "How?"
Isen's eyes narrowed, "You were tailing me?"
"Uhh..." Blyke rubbed his hair, not knowing what to say.
"And you told Elia that I was investigating her?"
"Uhh sorta."
Isen activated his ability and he immediatelt targetted one of Blyke's arms. Blyke noticed it, and he immediately activated his too.
"Snitch!" Isen spat.
"Betrayer!" Blyke shot back.

There were many reports of loud crashes coming from the boy's dorm that day.

"You..what are you guys doing here?" Elia opened the door to see Blyke and Isen.
"Uhh....apologize." Blyke muttered.
"What?" Elia couldn't hear what Blyke had said properly.
Blyke elbowed at Isen annoyedly.
"I'm sorry....for investigating you, that wasn't really cool of me." Isen said.
"I'm sorry too, for yknow what happened that day." Blyke apologized.
"Ahh! Don't worry, I forgave you guys a long time ago." Elia shook her head, apparently flustered from the sudden apology.
"Umm, really?" Blyke couldn't believe his ears.
"Of course, you both and Remi are my only friends." Elia said, blushing now.
Isen and Blyke both got confused.
"But you're a high tier, isn't everyone lining up to be your friend?"
"Not really," Elia shrugged. "I'm a bit antisocial, I don't make friends easily."
"Ahh....."
"Wait, if you weren't mad at Blyke, why did you ignore him? I had to listen to him whine all the time."
"Pfft...I wasn't ignoring him, he was the one who ignored me." Elia giggled a bit.
"What? I never...."
Blyke vaguely recalled that he never really texted or visited Elia, he was just too scared and come to think of it, Elia never texted first, even before the incident.
"Ahh...." Blyke rubbed his head.
"By the way, you wanna hangout today? I haven't really got anything to do today." Blyke quickly tried to change the topic.
"Sounds good to me!" Isen said.
"Hmm...I not supposed to....ah whatever. Fine! Where are we going?"
"Hehehe, i've got an awesome idea." Isen smirked evilly.
"I don't feel good about this." Blyle and Elia thought in unison.

"The arcade?" Elia scratched her head.
"Yep! Trust me guys, this will be awesome."