Chapter 30: total defeat

Note: this chapter is a bit different, Is the game part kinda weird? Anyways this is one of ny favourite chapters.

Isen led Blyke and Elia into a deserted corner of the arcade.
"This is my all time favorite game! Vampire attack!" Isen proudly presented the machine.
"Dude, no one's here, this game must be total shit." Blyke said frankly.
"What did you say?" Isen butted his head, cracking his fists.
"Let's just try it!" Elia said.
"Hehehe." Isen grinned evilly. "I've been coming to the arcade for months to practice the game, I'll totally wreck them." He thought.
"He's totally planning something evil." Blyke whispered to Elia.

30 minutes later
"WTF! How does your vampire keep killing mine?" Isen raged. He had even used his ability to "cheat"
"Rematch!" Isen pointed at the calm Elia.
"Pfft! Sore loser." Blyke who was watching from the side snickered.
"Just you wait!" Isen sweared inwardly.
The game Vampire attack was a two player game, where each player assume the role of a vampire and try to kill the other player.
"Ready, set, go!" The machine exclaimed.
Isen activated his ability as well.
"Hehehe, i can see you." Using his ability, Isen could see through the walls in the game. He could see Elia's character crouching behind one of the walls.
Isen immediately controlled his vampire to appear behind Elia and use his unique skill, Blood territory, all enemies' damage and health reduced by 20%.
"Hahahaha! Finally."
"Don't celebrate too quickly." A glint appeared in Elia's eyes.
Immediately Elia's vampire kicked Isen's in the stomach.
"It's just a kick, it won't do much damage." Isen smirked.
"Unique skill, blood surge, increase user's damage by 70% for one attack."
Isen's heath instantly dropped to 60%z
"What the hell!" Isen raged at the machine. "Fine! I still have an advantage anyway. Your unique skill is a one use."
Isen began showing his advanced combos and combat techniques from all the time practicing the game.
Elia was taking heavy damage.
"Unique skill, Blood trickery. Converts user's missing health into damage."
Elia's vampire through a punch that instantly dropped Isen's health into the red zone.
"WTF!"
Before Isen could recover, Elia used other skill.
"Unique skill, silent steps. Instantly appear behind the opponent.....unique skill, Blood judgement, deals damage to all enemy entities."

"KO!" The machine exclaimed after Isen's vampire dropped to the ground.
"That's cheating! How do you have so many unique skills. Don't each vampire only have 1 unique skill and Cadmilla, my vampire's unique skill is the strongest!" Isen exclaimed.
"Cadmilla indeed does have the strongest unique skill, but the vampire that I used, Alice has a hidden
skill. Her unique skill is that, she can use the unique skill of all the vampires that she has sucked blood from that is typically useless but her hidden skill that is not written in her character profile allows for her to keep the unique skills onto the next game as long as the player is the same. If u didn't keep changing vampires throughout the games, I would've lost." Elia smirked.
"I lost, a total defeat." Isen stared at the floor, totally defeated. "Wait, how do you know about the hidden skill?"
"I used to come and play this game too." She answered.
"You guys done?" Blyke yawned. "Anymore, and I'm gonna fall asleep here."

"That was actually pretty fun." Elia streched her sore arms from playing the game too much.
"Yeah aside from the fact that you totally wrecked me."
"No creater will ever create a useless character. Even the most useless of characters can have their own strengths." Elia said.
"Wow, that actually sounded wise."
Elia laughed, "So, where are we going now?"
"I know this extremely amazing dessert shop." Isen said.
"Sounds delicious!" Elia's eyes sparkled
"Dessert again? Why do we always end up in a dessert shop whenever we hangout?"
"Deal with it Blyke." Elia and Isen stuck out a tongue.
Blyke sighed reluctantly.