Chapter 5: excalibur

"Seriously, she said that?" Blyke asked.
"Yes, it seems her goal is to dethrone all the royals." Remi said.
Isen sighed. Despite the cafe being noisy and alive they all felt so down.
"Okay, i've gathered some information about her." Isen said optimistically.
"Is that necessary to beat her?" Blyke sat up straighter.
"Yes. Althought she is our friend, you cannot hold back. So let's analyze her ability." Remi declared.
Isen sighed again. "Her ability is to summon an ice sword. Her movement speed is also increased an her swordmanship is superb. People call her ability, ice excalibur." Isen stated.
"But its not really anything awesome, she just had an advantage agaisnt Cecile's energy ropes. She won't be able to slice my energy beam." Blyke said confidently.
"No...Cecile's energy ropes are not just fragile string. If she was able to slice it, the sword must be very powerful. If you let her touch you, you're a goner." Remi sternly said.
"I got it, i got it. I won't hold back." Blyke said annoyed. He did not understant what the fuss was about. He was the Jack, how could he be deafeted so easily.
"So the strategy is......" Isen started.

Elia entered her dorms. She looked dejected.
"So i have to fight my friends again." Elia thought. She reached under her bed and pulled out a flimsy wooden case. The wooden case was dusty and old. Elia turned on the combination lock to open the case. Inside the case was an iron sword. Elia looked at the sword with a warm gaze as if the it was her long lost lover. Her fingers nimbly streaked the hilt of the sword.
The iron sword looked cheap and ordinary. However, once Elia brought it out of its case. Uncontrolled sparks began dancing on the surface of the sword. It emitted a montrous aura. Only when Elia held it did it finally calm. The sword recognized its owner.
"Lighting excalibur. I can finally hold you again." Elia whispered to the sword.
She immediately swang the sword, causing ripples in the air. She swang her sword many times, practicing her delicate swordmanship. She close her eyes, she was in full concentration, unaware of her surroundings. A dropplet of water dropped down from the ceiling. Elia sensing the unevenness in the air flow, turned her body and sliced the droplet in half. When she had opened her eyes, she noticed someone in the doorway. A girl with magenta hair.

Author's note: Anyone knows who the magenta haired girl is? Any unordinary fan would know😊