|| 0.7 ||

|| Chapter 8 ||

|| Chapter 8 ||

|| Catching Feelings ||

"Shouldn't we be going to the assembly?" Arabella sighed as she walked into the library with Jed. There was an assembly for two girls from Mystic Falls High that went missing the night before to inform the student body of Salvatore School about them.

Arabella was worried about the girls, they were supposed to be going to their school for graffiti then they just disappeared. She was thinking that a new vampire with no control found them and killed them, Arabella was trying to stay positive though. She only hoped that it wasn't another one of those monsters looking for the knife who took them. She couldn't deal with another fictional character in that same week --unless it was superman or something cool and not scary-- she might go crazy. All Arabella wanted was to go back to her old life that only consisted of school and her friends. Not worrying if there's another strange creature from books and legends coming for a knife that a human boy stole from the school.

     Arabella had talked to Hope the night before and the said human boy was now staying at the school until further notice. Arabella just hoped Landon didn't cause any more trouble by stealing something else. Arabella liked Landon, she thought he was cool, but there was something off about him. She didn't know what, maybe it was because he claimed he didn't remember taking the knife? Or just because his whole look is kind of dark and emo. 

     "And hear Dr.Saltzman and Sheriff Matt Donavan go on about two missing girls?" Jed asked with a raised brow as he stepped closer to Arabella. "No thanks."

     Arabella had passed her awkward stage with Jed, they didn't know what they were yet, they were basically just going with the flow. She was doing what felt okay, it was fun, but there was always something lingering in her mind. She didn't know what it was yet, she was dead set on finding it out though.

Jed snaked his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him, he leaned down slowly waiting for a kiss. Arabella raised an eyebrow and leaned her head away from him. She shook her head with an amused grin and put her hands on his chest.

Arabella pushed him away from her gently, "I have to study."

Jed huffed and rolled his eyes, "Study? Really? It's 7:00."

She shrugged with a smile, "I really don't want to fail my test."

"I don't want to fail my test," Jed mocked in a high voice, he leaned forward again hoping she'd just kiss him once.

Arabella watched as he got closer and at the last minute she moved her head so he kissed her cheek.

"Nope," She pulled away from him fully, letting his arms drop to his sides as he pouted. "Now I'm going to study while I eat breakfast."