|| 1.2 ||

|| Chapter 13 ||

|| Chapter 13 ||

|| Night of the Living Dead ||

It was about an hour until the party and Arabella already had her dress on, she couldn't help herself. It was on her bed basically calling out her name. When she was young Arabella loved dressing up, that still hadn't changed. She was excited for the party, which actually surprised her because she usually doesn't like parties. This one was different though, since it was more of a school event, it probably wouldn't smell like alcohol and sweat.

One thing Arabella wasn't excited for was the amount of people that were going to be there. She never liked big crowds and that wasn't going to change any time soon.

She hoped that there wouldn't be very much drama at the party though, she didn't know how much she could take. Before this whole knife thing Arabella was one of the biggest gossips ever, but now since most of the drama involves her or her friends, she liked to avoid it. It was kind of hypocritical, but she didn't really care. She just wanted one night of peace, it seemed that it's been so long since she'd had one night or day of fun.

The past half-hour for Arabella was spent looking at herself in the mirror. She 'had' to make sure her dress fit perfectly and didn't make her look bad. It was a satin navy a-line gown, her mom had worn it to her prom. Arabella had a limited amount of dresses, her family wasn't really one to go to things like Hope's family did. Her mom was a hairdresser and her father was a mechanic, so they didn't have much money to buy big expensive dresses. Liam could probably compel some people to just give her dresses but as he likes to say "It's just too much effort."

In grade nine, Liam had sent down some of her mother's clothes that were packed into boxes. Most of it was casual wear, but there were a few cocktail dresses and her prom dress. She felt that the twins' sixteenth party was the best time to wear it.

Arabella smiled to herself as she spun around, causing the dress to flow with it. Liam had always told her that she looked like her mom, she would always shake her head and deny it. Her mother was beautiful but Arabella always found she looked more like her father with her mother's hair and eyes. Now though, looking at her reflection in the mirror while wearing her mother's prom dress, she had to rethink everything. She didn't look exactly like her mother but she did look pretty similar.

Her thought process was cut off by her phone ringing, Arabella cringed as she looked at the caller ID and picked up, "Hello."

"Arabella. Lily. Rhodes," Liam began his rant angrily over the phone, Arabella couldn't help but pull the phone away from her ear slightly and flinch. "What the hell is going on at that school?"

She hesitated, wondering if she should tell him. He wouldn't be asking if he didn't already know what was going on. She opted for just trying to avoid the subject of Malivore. "Liam, what's up? How was your trip?"