|| 1.3 ||

|| Chapter 14 ||

|| Chapter 14 ||

||Dad? ||

Arabella was absolutely, utterly, and undeniably bored. Dr.Saltzman had made the twins go to Europe with Caroline after their mother was brought from the dead. Sure, Arabella had Hope, but the Mikaelson girl was too busy interrogating the monster that caused people to rise from the dead.

     The Necromancer, that's what he calls himself. Arabella had seen him a few times throughout the past few days since Dr.Saltzman brought him into the school. His face was deformed and he looked like a zombie. The Necromancer claimed that people should be scared shitless at the sound of his name. He also said that the whole world should know his name, but no one had a single clue who he was. That really bothered him because he's supposed to be the most feared person on the planet. Apparently.

This helped Dr.Saltzman know why he showed up at the school, Malivore. He was erased from existence, like the other monsters. The only place that people knew him was from fiction. The whole reason he brought all those people from the dead a few days beforehand was that he wanted that oh-so-important knife. Dr.Saltzman had him held in the basement of the school, inside of one of the cages near the transitional cellars the werewolves used for the full moons. Every now and then Arabella would go peek in, she knew that everyone in the school went to see the man at least once. 

     Other than the twins and Hope, Arabella didn't really have anyone else to talk to. She spent most of her free time binge-watching T.V shows. It's not like she had no other friends, she did, but they were more acquaintances. She'd just rather not speak to them.

  Arabella had been avoiding Rafael and Jed lately, it was pretty easy for her to avoid Rafael, he seemed to have the same idea. Totally ignoring her since the night of the twins' birthday. Jed wasn't so easy though, every time he caught a glimpse of her, she'd have to turn around and walk away. If she didn't, he would try and talk to her. She felt bad for avoiding him, but she needed to until she could sort out how she felt.

Today was one of Arabella's favorite days of the year, it was remembrance day. On this day, the students of the Salvatore school would write letters to their lost loved ones. They would sign their names, fold the notes up and scatter them around the cemetery. Unlike Hope, Arabella loved doing that tradition, it made her feel closer to her parents. Every year she would write two separate notes, one to her mom and one to her dad, she just hoped that in the afterlife they could read it. If they couldn't, she hoped that they were looking down at her and seeing how badass she's been lately.

Arabella was currently being dragged through the halls by Hope, she was very confused but decided not to ask the girl because she seemed to not take no as an answer. They were approaching the door to the cellar of the school when Arabella finally pulled her hand from Hope's tight grip, "What are we doing?"